Bored..
2009.Dec.22, 01:15 PM
RE: Bored..
Happy Thoughts
This post was last modified: 2009.Dec.23 06:28 PM by Monk.
2009.Dec.22, 01:45 PM
What happened to the finger bang video?
2009.Dec.22, 01:55 PM
make a thread about it in OTW and not a thread I just cleaned.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2009.Dec.22, 01:57 PM
Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out you are doing more harm than good. Seems the forums are dying since you came about.
2009.Dec.22, 01:59 PM
(2009.Dec.22 01:57 PM)Dingus Wrote:  Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out you are doing more harm than good. Seems the forums are dying since you came about.

Actually, I've noticed quite the opposite: the fora are ablaze...with criticisms of mods and SV.
This post was last modified: 2009.Dec.22 01:59 PM by Accipender.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2009.Dec.22, 02:07 PM
Go away tool.
2009.Dec.22, 02:20 PM
(2009.Dec.22 01:55 PM)Druchii Wrote:  make a thread about it in OTW and not a thread I just cleaned.

You should have cleaned it earlier, like when your stupid ass moved it to the wrong board.

I still say there shouldn't be an event. Just present giving. Maybe people can buy presents and send them to people, and Santa's magic boosts the item up one step. Or just the random present for everyone. Some people get candy, some people get special items, some people get humanity.
2009.Dec.22, 02:20 PM
Probably a good idea to try and find people to mod that don't play the game.
2009.Dec.22, 02:21 PM
(2009.Dec.22 02:20 PM)Marlo Wrote:  Probably a good idea to try and find people to mod that don't play the game.

That'd be an even worse idea. They need to mod like Weebay, honestly. When things are actually getting out of hand and either stupid off topic or EXTREMELY rude. Not saying 'Man, you really suck ass.'

Sorry. Got caught up in being angry at Druchii's idiocy. Asshole reads every thread and mods like crazy, but can't realize that he made a mistake on one and won't move it until someone told him to move it. The reason why it's a bad idea to have someone outside the game mod the forums is because they definitely wouldn't know who we are, who's playing around with the other or really being a jerk. They just wouldn't know who's friends or enemies or just making a silly crack at someone.
This post was last modified: 2009.Dec.22 02:23 PM by TommiTheTaco.
2009.Dec.22, 02:32 PM
And how do you know I moved it? I got asked to move it back, and since the request was reasonable I did. But thanks for that kick in the shin.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.