forum mods
2009.Dec.19, 04:17 PM
RE: forum mods
Winky I'm just happy at a chance to do a normal conversation.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2009.Dec.19, 04:18 PM
(2009.Dec.19 04:17 PM)Druchii Wrote:  Winky I'm just happy at a chance to do a normal conversation.

Why bring Chance in to this, what has he done? Twisted
2009.Dec.19, 04:40 PM
(2009.Dec.19 04:06 PM)Druchii Wrote:  Ahhh ^^, yeah I like the forum battles more tbh, battle of the wits and the funniest insults.

they're fun until the recycled insults come into play

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2009.Dec.19, 04:46 PM
Yes I quite agree, but there in comes the art of recycling good insults in a new a funny setting.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2009.Dec.19, 07:22 PM
(2009.Dec.19 01:09 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.19 12:59 PM)Druchii Wrote:  Just politely ask the moderator closing the thread for help to clean it up, so that it can be re-opened.

you're lost dru. i'm not asking it to be opened or cleaned. i'm asking you modrons to try some consistency for a change. that comment was posted 9 days ago...what makes it warranted to be revised now and not then? is it being worded differently this time? everyone that frequents the forums saw that comment when it was posted and passed judgment on it then. now wraith, just cause he wants to feel important, decides it's too much.

you don't realize that you and your crusade have caused the disruption in the forums recently. you claim to be so much classier and wittier than everyone else, yet you can't see this?

You have hurt me to the core my friend.........Sad

It's all about consistancy.........

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2009.Dec.19, 10:09 PM
I for one like what Druchii is trying to do. I used to post more in the forums and liked to get into a spirited discussion once in a while. But got sick of coming on and seeing nothing but page after page of name calling and people biting others heads off without offering any discussion on the subject. I may be a little older then some on the forums but a lot of people just need to grow up!

You attack Evil Elf 13. You hit for 1735 damage. Evil Elf 13 resists 11 damage for a total of 1724 damage. You have killed Evil Elf 13! Congrats, you found a candy cane!
2009.Dec.19, 10:19 PM
(2009.Dec.19 10:09 PM)NiteSlayer Wrote:  I for one like what Druchii is trying to do. I used to post more in the forums and liked to get into a spirited discussion once in a while. But got sick of coming on and seeing nothing but page after page of name calling and people biting others heads off without offering any discussion on the subject. I may be a little older then some on the forums but a lot of people just need to grow up!

+1

I also am glad Dru is back.

And of course, there has been tons of shit since he got back in the forums, made by those who claimed the forum fun factor (FFF) went down.

Nothing created, nothing erased.

Fix the cigarette lighter.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Dec.19, 10:34 PM
pyramid wars are legal.

DINGUS FOR VICE PRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!
2009.Dec.20, 03:39 AM
Thanks, I highly appreciate that some find the forum better this way.

2009.Dec.20, 10:14 AM
(2009.Dec.20 03:39 AM)Druchii Wrote:  Thanks, I highly appreciate that some find the forum better this way.

cool, so next time you're inactive for six months we'll be prepared to see you swoop in and save al.
This post was last modified: 2009.Dec.20 10:14 AM by spacebird.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
Thread Closed