AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: forum mods
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
you've got john wayne (druchii) coming in after months of inactivity to police the forums. wow, wonderful...i guess he hasn't noticed the profanities have increased since his crusade began with the "reminder" thread. gee, i wonder why he wouldn't notice it??? maybe cause he was inactive for so long and only came out of hiding to take on this awesome mission. now wraithlord, in all his infinite wisdom, jumps on the bandwagon by closing a thread that had been circulating for weeks because of an off color post on one of the first few pages. you people are so damn stupid it's not funny.
I agree. It's sad. Confused
(2009.Dec.19 12:03 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]you've got john wayne (druchii) coming in after months of inactivity to police the forums. wow, wonderful...i guess he hasn't noticed the profanities have increased since his crusade began with the "reminder" thread. gee, i wonder why he wouldn't notice it??? maybe cause he was inactive for so long and only came out of hiding to take on this awesome mission. now wraithlord, in all his infinite wisdom, jumps on the bandwagon by closing a thread that had been circulating for weeks because of an off color post on one of the first few pages. you people are so damn stupid it's not funny.
(2009.Dec.19 12:39 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Dec.19 12:03 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]you've got john wayne (druchii) coming in after months of inactivity to police the forums. wow, wonderful...i guess he hasn't noticed the profanities have increased since his crusade began with the "reminder" thread. gee, i wonder why he wouldn't notice it??? maybe cause he was inactive for so long and only came out of hiding to take on this awesome mission. now wraithlord, in all his infinite wisdom, jumps on the bandwagon by closing a thread that had been circulating for weeks because of an off color post on one of the first few pages. you people are so damn stupid it's not funny.

+1
Just politely ask the moderator closing the thread for help to clean it up, so that it can be re-opened.
(2009.Dec.19 12:59 PM)Druchii Wrote: [ -> ]Just politely ask the moderator closing the thread for help to clean it up, so that it can be re-opened.

you're lost dru. i'm not asking it to be opened or cleaned. i'm asking you modrons to try some consistency for a change. that comment was posted 9 days ago...what makes it warranted to be revised now and not then? is it being worded differently this time? everyone that frequents the forums saw that comment when it was posted and passed judgment on it then. now wraith, just cause he wants to feel important, decides it's too much.

you don't realize that you and your crusade have caused the disruption in the forums recently. you claim to be so much classier and wittier than everyone else, yet you can't see this?
Warning long post.

The thing you don't get is that when you post stuff like that, you get people on the defensive. I know I mess up sometimes, but if someone were to approach me with calling me names and generally trying to verbally abuse me, I would be less inclined to help out correct the error.

You aren't even trying another way then calling people out in forums in order for yourself to look good, and you are doing a bad job at that.

I haven't claimed being wittier and smarter then anyone else, I have suggested on multiple occasions that people can try to post more creatively, rather then focusing everything on 10-15 curse words. The forum rules are in place to make this a fun place to be, for everyone and not just 10-15 people.

You do realize that in a years time the forum activity seems to have dropped quite a bit. What is the cause of that? Can it be that most people hang out in offsite forums dedicated to their gang, or most people aren't that into the idea of spending time in forum. Or can it be that people stops writing in forum after bad experiences of being bitten off and cursed at or attacked ingame for their posts, and then stop trying to post.

I realize some people take great pride in being the best at bickering and attacking every day at the forum, and that I am now the biggest target for taunting posts. But how fun is it really to wake up or log on to the forum everyday for you knowing that in some way you either have or are going to be verbally abused.

I do realize though that there's a time and place for everything, and the great forum wars should take place during the large occasion, like big wars or contest. That's the time where the real tempers flare around the forum.

I might've gone a bit much off topic now. But please, if you feel that we have messed up or done the wrong thing in our modding, for gods sake help out by correcting the error, but do it politely.
Ghost Adventures is a good show. I totally agree.
People don't come in here because it's a stale modded stinking corpse of lameness

but continue to censor on and drive em all away
(2009.Dec.19 01:34 PM)Druchii Wrote: [ -> ]You do realize that in a years time the forum activity seems to have dropped quite a bit. What is the cause of that? Can it be that most people hang out in offsite forums dedicated to their gang, or most people aren't that into the idea of spending time in forum. Or can it be that people stops writing in forum after bad experiences of being bitten off and cursed at or attacked ingame for their posts, and then stop trying to post.

maybe its because there are 50% less people playing this game now, genius.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's