Poll: Who would you like to vote for?
Chris [1002]
Mr. Fantastic [1089]
ThorOdinson [2858]
Wolverine [3261]
[Show Results]

VOTE NOW! Awakened Lands Most Liked Player of the Year!
2007.Mar.01, 10:24 AM

ive voted chris Razz he's been here the longest, and has helped me get a house in the beginning, without wanting anything back in return exept another active member of the game.

we may have different views on the game and don't see eye to eye on many things. But i do like the fact that Chris helps/has helped newbies out of his own pocket, just too see the game grow. Smile thanks

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2007.Mar.01, 11:06 AM

Druchii Wrote:ive voted chris Razz he's been here the longest, and has helped me get a house in the beginning, without wanting anything back in return exept another active member of the game.

we may have different views on the game and don't see eye to eye on many things. But i do like the fact that Chris helps/has helped newbies out of his own pocket, just too see the game grow. Smile thanks

Wow, not sure what is more surprising, the fact that I am even in this poll or the fact that YOU voted for me. Thanks for the vote, I hope your gang members don't hate you now, lol.
2007.Mar.01, 08:24 PM

i vote for wolverin 8)
2007.Mar.01, 08:44 PM
Voting stuff
Is there a spot to actually click and vote as in other games I have played or is it just by name in the reply? Can't seem to find it if there is a "Click here" spot. Thought it would be on top of the page but I only see the names and votes/percentages.

Nevermind. I see it now. LOL
2007.Mar.01, 09:55 PM

HMMMMM. Decisions decisions. I know Mr. Fantastic and Wolverine fro comic books. Never heard of ThorOdinson (Heard of Thor) or Chris in a comic book. HMMMMM. Let's ee. HEHE

My Edit Post. My Vote will be for: Standby.

Well, I thought I was going to have somebody buy a vote but I guess he doesn't need it then now. Come to think of it ALL THE ELDERS have helped me when I was a low newbie (Still a newbie even though I am not as low now)so my vote will be for Elder Chris then.

HOORAH!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's all vote now. I personally say Chris since he hasn't tried to buy votes (At least from me) to try and win.

If you see this in the next few minutes VOTE CHRIS!!!!!!!!!!
2007.Mar.02, 03:28 AM

Wolverine takes my vote 8)
2007.Mar.02, 05:30 AM

Druchii Wrote:ive voted chris Razz he's been here the longest, and has helped me get a house in the beginning, without wanting anything back in return exept another active member of the game.

I hope you die a painful death Dru Twisted you are scum!! Evil

No, I'm not voting on the choices, but I do agree with Dru. Despite a few little game differences with Chris and friends, I respect a lot of what he's done for the community. He helped me buy two house upgrades in the beginning, and many others, all out of his own pocket.

For those not familiar with his deal, basically he asked you to donate to the game, $5, $10 or $20, then convert the credits into cash. Whatever you needed to the next house upgrade after selling the credits, he'd fund for you- anything up to 100k extra.

Not to mention the Elder tourney that was organized- with 20k paid to every gang, and high ranking weapons to the winning gangs also.
2007.Mar.02, 01:03 PM

yeah that was actually fun, should try organise another tournement, obviously it would be much harder what with the big level differences now hmmm
2007.Mar.02, 01:10 PM

peajew Wrote:yeah that was actually fun, should try organise another tournement, obviously it would be much harder what with the big level differences now hmmm

its not a bad idea. would be alot of fun. set up brackets, or make it for only the intermediate gangs. someones gotta fund it somehow though.
2007.Mar.09, 08:14 PM

What's the holdup?

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.