Poll: Who would you like to vote for?
Chris [1002]
Mr. Fantastic [1089]
ThorOdinson [2858]
Wolverine [3261]
[Show Results]

VOTE NOW! Awakened Lands Most Liked Player of the Year!
2007.Feb.28, 05:37 PM

mudpies Wrote:I may or may not have already voted and bribes are accepted with a smile.

OK, here is my bribe...

vote for me and I won't repeatedly hospitalize you :shock:
2007.Feb.28, 05:40 PM

Chris Mangano Wrote:
mudpies Wrote:I may or may not have already voted and bribes are accepted with a smile.

OK, here is my bribe...

vote for me and I won't repeatedly hospitalize you :shock:

Hes a likable guy...
2007.Feb.28, 05:47 PM

You all should vote for Chris. We here at The Elders keep him locked in a cellar and feed him a diet of raw red meat. We only let him out when we are at war. It's like turning loose a wild animal... if he doesn't receive the appopriate amount of votes we may consider unleashing him upon the user base and any gang that may entail. lol
2007.Feb.28, 06:03 PM

I vote chris, a true elder in the game, i remember him from my early days.
2007.Feb.28, 06:04 PM

peajew Wrote:I vote chris, a true elder in the game, i remember him from my early days.

Good vote
2007.Feb.28, 06:07 PM

What happened to "Sarge says good vote"? lol

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2007.Feb.28, 06:10 PM

peajew Wrote:I vote chris, a true elder in the game, i remember him from my early days.

You will be spared :wink:
2007.Feb.28, 06:11 PM

LOL. Its all true.

Hrmmm strange that all the other nominees come from the "Marvel" gangs. Weird. What happened to my Mr. Err nomination? I thought that was a shoe in.....anyway, I would sure hate to see what happens if we "accidentally" forget to feed chris, and leave the cellar door unlocked... if the victor is so well liked, he just might need a few more enemies. Twisted

Even though im upset its not going to go to mr Err, i can think of two reasons why chris should be considered.

http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...order=asc&

http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=351 (although this one was also partly Sams idea if i remember right, but i can assure you that none of the prise cash came from me :wink: )
2007.Feb.28, 06:25 PM

There's obviously marvels up there because of what we did and keep doing.

I voted for Mr.F since he's the 1 who started everything and God (me and Wolverine knows too Smile) knows how much money he invested in this whole family and like Captain stated, even if most members deal with me or wolverine about anything and everything, he's often if not always behind most of what is done.

Go elastic man go!!!

p.s. And while you're at it, please vote for my poor frog down there!!!
2007.Feb.28, 06:28 PM

Mr. F is the true godfather. 8)