COMPETITIONS
2007.Mar.09, 09:56 PM
COMPETITIONS
Ever wonder how your gang would do against another? Ever decide to declare war and find out your gang wasn't ready yet? Ever just got bored and wanted a fight?

Well, here you go, I am proposing a Forum here to promote "friendly competitions" between two gangs. Since this is a competition, there are RULES that need to be followed.

This is how it will work:

Each gang that wants to do a competition, the President will contact the other gang they wish to have a competition with. Once the Presidents have agreed upon a time, they will BOTH post a message here of the following:

Your Gang name and respect points you currently have
Competitors Gang name and the respect points they currently have
Date compition to begin ; Time compition to begin
Amount of Respect compitition will be for

WARNING: Please do not post ANYTHING but competitions here, I will make another forum (Competitions Discussion) for ideas, additional rules, and anything else someone wants to post about this.

[alignment=center]RULES[/alignment]

1. No Hospitalization! No exception (this is a competion not a "war")

2. Both sides will at the begining will send surrenders (this way if one President is offline, the other can accept and end the compitition).

3. If mugging is chosen, whoever does the mugging will immediately send the cash back! I will check with the Presidents of both sides (both attack logs will show how much) and make sure the money is returned.

4. Online attacks are legal!

5. NO "hate mail" is to be sent by either side. If someone has a problem, they take it to their VP or President and then the VP or President will take this to ME! I will insure that the problem gets resolved.

6. These rules are not flexible! They will be upheld by BOTH sides.

If you have any rules you would like to see added, I will be open to suggestions (unless they are about changing the already set rules).

I have already talked to Chris and Matt. Between us 3 (maybe more later) we will oversee and be the "muscle" to enforce the rules.

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin