Poll: Do you think we should get more than $100 when first sign up?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

I need some help.
2007.Dec.20, 04:49 PM
I need some help.
i am new to the game i was hoping someone would be nice enough to send some money or maybe put together like somekind of newcomer pack for me. if not oh well.
2007.Dec.20, 09:52 PM

i thin 1000 would be nice but its kinda late for all that so, good luck
2007.Dec.21, 03:02 PM

I personally think $100 is enough IMO. I think I only had $50 when I started if even that. Been too long to remember.
2007.Dec.21, 04:03 PM

You'll be better off not expecting people to give you things.
2007.Dec.21, 04:10 PM

Newcomer Pack?! Back in my day we had to walk to school in the snow barefoot and uphill both ways. Nobody gave us a newcomer pack. Do you think we liked it? Heck no... We loved it!

Mail me in game if you need a jail bust or a stim but there will be no cash Smile
2007.Dec.21, 10:37 PM

psheehan78 Wrote:Newcomer Pack?! Back in my day we had to walk to school in the snow barefoot and uphill both ways. Nobody gave us a newcomer pack. Do you think we liked it? Heck no... We loved it!

Mail me in game if you need a jail bust or a stim but there will be no cash Smile
can we get a old timers pack,lol
2007.Dec.23, 10:29 AM

psheehan78 Wrote:Newcomer Pack?! Back in my day we had to walk to school in the snow barefoot and uphill both ways. Nobody gave us a newcomer pack. Do you think we liked it? Heck no... We loved it!

Don't forget the 40 miles part there GR. lol lol lol
2007.Dec.23, 10:48 AM

there is really no sense in a newcomer pack since the point of the game is that your character is a newcomer in the world of crime, in which you have to start from nothing and work your way to the top. Besides $100 is not gonna do much.
2007.Dec.24, 02:34 AM

Did you start with $100, I did.

Are you doing pretty well, I know I am...

$50 if I remember correctly gives you a bank account. We all started with $100, I think you can survive with it as well.

Good luck. Need any help mail me in-game. Merry Christmas.