AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: I need some help.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

bobskitty12321

i am new to the game i was hoping someone would be nice enough to send some money or maybe put together like somekind of newcomer pack for me. if not oh well.

filthymick

i thin 1000 would be nice but its kinda late for all that so, good luck

Scorpious

I personally think $100 is enough IMO. I think I only had $50 when I started if even that. Been too long to remember.

Hostile85

You'll be better off not expecting people to give you things.

psheehan78

Newcomer Pack?! Back in my day we had to walk to school in the snow barefoot and uphill both ways. Nobody gave us a newcomer pack. Do you think we liked it? Heck no... We loved it!

Mail me in game if you need a jail bust or a stim but there will be no cash Smile

shadowinc

psheehan78 Wrote:Newcomer Pack?! Back in my day we had to walk to school in the snow barefoot and uphill both ways. Nobody gave us a newcomer pack. Do you think we liked it? Heck no... We loved it!

Mail me in game if you need a jail bust or a stim but there will be no cash Smile
can we get a old timers pack,lol

Scorpious

psheehan78 Wrote:Newcomer Pack?! Back in my day we had to walk to school in the snow barefoot and uphill both ways. Nobody gave us a newcomer pack. Do you think we liked it? Heck no... We loved it!

Don't forget the 40 miles part there GR. lol lol lol

tigersclaw69

there is really no sense in a newcomer pack since the point of the game is that your character is a newcomer in the world of crime, in which you have to start from nothing and work your way to the top. Besides $100 is not gonna do much.

valleroy86

Did you start with $100, I did.

Are you doing pretty well, I know I am...

$50 if I remember correctly gives you a bank account. We all started with $100, I think you can survive with it as well.

Good luck. Need any help mail me in-game. Merry Christmas.
Reference URL's