Meh. Bacon. 31.58% 18 31.58%
GREAT! Would swear again! 45.61% 26 45.61%
Total 57 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Dru's comeback community appreciation poll
2009.Dec.17, 02:30 PM
RE: Dru's comeback community appreciation poll
(2009.Dec.17 02:28 PM)Druchii Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.17 02:24 PM)Brugada Wrote:  Its funny that a MOD who volunteers to MOD whines about having to do his job. And interperates the rules and he see's fit....

Please quote where I whine.

Off topic
2009.Dec.17, 02:34 PM
So you say, and continues to bicker and post unsubstantiated posts. You just prove PropJoes point, I'm just wondering if you are in the lucky 10%.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2009.Dec.17, 02:37 PM
Thats all you got? At least defend yourself. Wink I think what everyone is saying is lighten up Sally.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Dec.17, 02:39 PM
(2009.Dec.17 02:37 PM)Brugada Wrote:  Thats all you got? At least defend yourself. Wink I think what everyone is saying is lighten up Sally.

+1

The mods like to crack down so the forums become stale and boring and than they dont have to mod.

Its too bad, that most people here cant take a little ball busting.
This post was last modified: 2009.Dec.17 02:44 PM by PhisheVA.
2009.Dec.17, 02:43 PM
Actually I am quite lightened up, I'm a cheery guy. I like to be sarcastic, and take long walks on the beach, I enjoy lazy sundays with pancakes and the occasional beer after work to celebrate a new working week.

My hobbies are creative writing and watching stand up comedians, whereas my favorite is George Carlin, and Bill Hicks on a runner up spot.

But I also know that I can't reply with humor or edit other peoples posts with ironic remarks, as that would only fuel the fire. I have to stay neutral to people, so that I can treat everyone the same.

Given the right occasion and thread I have been known to do random acts of "funny stuff".
This post was last modified: 2009.Dec.17 02:44 PM by Druchii.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2009.Dec.17, 02:54 PM
George Carlin's the shit.
2009.Dec.17, 03:13 PM
(2009.Dec.17 02:43 PM)Druchii Wrote:  Actually I am quite lightened up, I'm a cheery guy. I like to be sarcastic, and take long walks on the beach, I enjoy lazy sundays with pancakes and the occasional beer after work to celebrate a new working week.

My hobbies are creative writing and watching stand up comedians, whereas my favorite is George Carlin, and Bill Hicks on a runner up spot.

But I also know that I can't reply with humor or edit other peoples posts with ironic remarks, as that would only fuel the fire. I have to stay neutral to people, so that I can treat everyone the same.

Given the right occasion and thread I have been known to do random acts of "funny stuff".

I am sure you also do such riveting things like watch paint dry and grass grow. Pocket protector and taped glasses?

29.Jan.09 ColdBeerHere attacked you and lost.
29.Jan.09 ColdBeerHere attacked you and lost.
2009.Dec.17, 03:46 PM
(2009.Dec.17 02:24 PM)Brugada Wrote:  Its funny that a MOD who volunteers to MOD whines about having to do his job. And interperates the rules and he see's fit....

you can volunteer to be a modzi? i thought it was some kind of divine right.
2009.Dec.17, 04:25 PM
Well they are chosen for whatever reason and volunteer their time to moderate.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Dec.17, 04:28 PM
hey zen can i be a mod?
Thread Closed