The answer is here
2009.Dec.17, 07:52 AM
RE: The answer is here
(2009.Dec.17 07:44 AM)bconrad56 Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.17 07:37 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.17 07:15 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.17 07:08 AM)Dingus Wrote:  Is training another person's character considered scamming?

I think so

i would consider that cheeting, PUNishable by death.

Cheetahs never win!

Edit'd

Wow thats a Harsh PUNishment!
2009.Dec.17, 08:00 AM
Who are you guys accusing of using/training multiple accounts? Ninja

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Dec.17, 08:12 AM
Wow I actually agree with JR. Good thread.

Simple answer would be to make GCB full power for everyone old and new. Then that way you dont lose anything. A member of a large gang with a high GCB cannot risk leaving for a minute as he wil dramtically reduce the power of his character. Sad state of affairs

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2009.Dec.17, 08:57 AM
(2009.Dec.17 08:12 AM)Moriarty Wrote:  Wow I actually agree with JR. Good thread.

Simple answer would be to make GCB full power for everyone old and new. Then that way you dont lose anything. A member of a large gang with a high GCB cannot risk leaving for a minute as he wil dramtically reduce the power of his character. Sad state of affairs

then again...leaving could alleviate some of the boredom emitting from the sv camp Wink

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Dec.17, 09:23 AM
I think that you should work up gang loyalty with something else then just being in a gang for a period of time.

Things like participating in gang wars, either defending or attacking, spending combo points repairing or use skills like engineering has with attack planning or construction with the defense. I believe stuff like that should build up gang loyalty, so if you have to leave the gang for a bit, you can just be active in gang affairs to build up gang loyalty again. So that you can faster reap the benefits you might've helped build up.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2009.Dec.17, 09:39 AM
(2009.Dec.17 09:23 AM)Druchii Wrote:  I think that you should work up gang loyalty with something else then just being in a gang for a period of time.

Things like participating in gang wars, either defending or attacking, spending combo points repairing or use skills like engineering has with attack planning or construction with the defense. I believe stuff like that should build up gang loyalty, so if you have to leave the gang for a bit, you can just be active in gang affairs to build up gang loyalty again. So that you can faster reap the benefits you might've helped build up.

+1 would be cool to see. Would also be a measure of someone worth to the gang as a team.
2009.Dec.17, 10:29 AM
(2009.Dec.17 12:04 AM)cheetah Wrote:  I (as I assume the others you called out) do not WANT to join your gang, I have enough supplies without robbing your hideout, and losing my GCB in the meantime, to survive here. I do not need to scam a gang to get supplies. Nor would I ever be associated with a gang such as yours.

Cheetah, I think he was just using you three as an example for people who are generally trusted through the community.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.