AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: The answer is here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

JohnRambo

From what ive read it seems that most of the game's problems arise from 1 simple flaw.

Not being able to take a leave of absence from your gang without losing your gang days.

Good gangs are offered for sale, no-one can buy because they have X no of days in a gang, and if they leave to claim the gang they lose all the benefits.

No-one can take a few days break to help an ally gang without losing gang days.

No-one can leave to safely buy creds....

No-one can go and be a paid assasin or paid big shot to help another gang.

No-one gets the chance to actually meet other players, see how they roll without losing gang days.

Now, real gangs have infiltarators, can go to a different part of town, hook up with a gang and still be in another gang.

Soccer players, baseball players, they all hold behind the scenes talks with other teams and still remain in their team.

I suggest players should be able to, for a fee, gang swap for up to 14 days a year without losing their gang loyalty. Perhaps in order to take a leave of absence they must pay a 100k bond to the gang in order to keep their days.

Believe me if we could do this it would be a huge!! bonus for all.

BigUncleC

I already see potiental in this idea to con other gangs out of their money or credits stored in their vault Twisted Ninja

JohnRambo

(2009.Dec.16 08:19 PM)BigUncleC Wrote: [ -> ]I already see potiental in this idea to con other gangs out of their money or credits stored in their vault Twisted Ninja

How?

BigUncleC

Say you have a member in your gang that can earn anyone's trust because they're just so good with words and have a rep for being loyal plus can lie out their ass on a dime.They could act like they just had a minor difference in opion with their gang leader,but they still got kicked for it because their old leader was a dumbass and are now on the market for a new gang.When they finally get in the new gang they could kiss a lot of ass and act like they're really good with numbers and should become the treasurier for the new gang and as soon as they get access to the vault they clean them out and run back to their old gang.Now this shouldn't work with newer players simply because you'ld be a idiot to trust a noob with access to the gang vault,but say someone like cheetah or spacebird or you rambo etc. wants to join you're gonna give them what ever they want to get them.

Now you can fix this problem by simply not giving them access to it,but do you see where I'm coming from?

SisterLynx

Great post JR. I liked it.

Could be some fun competions. Two gangs picked from anyone in AL, who wants to enter. (Think this was brought up recently, but can't remember who.)With out fear of losing your gang days. Can't stay in another gang more than 72 hours. Go back to your gang for 24 to keep days and be able to leave again for competition or credits or whatever.

BigUncleC

(2009.Dec.16 08:50 PM)SisterLynx Wrote: [ -> ]Great post JR. I liked it.

I do too.It's just I was thinking of ways I could con some losers at school for some quick cash when I read this and that just came to mind.I'm mostly just bored and feel like talking to tell the truth.

SisterLynx

Uncle C, I don't think any president would be gullable enough to give gang vault access to a visitor.

BigUncleC

You don't,but I've met some really stupid people on this game.So think about it really hard.Do you?

SisterLynx

LOL Guess they'd have to learn the hard way then. LOL
Sounds like a good idea, Rambo, but could I interject an alternate theory to keeping your gang days?
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's