AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: The answer is here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2009.Dec.16 09:03 PM)BigUncleC Wrote: [ -> ]You don't,but I've met some really stupid people on this game.So think about it really hard.Do you?

No. You've already thought of it.

SisterLynx

(2009.Dec.16 09:11 PM)peteycrack Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Dec.16 09:03 PM)BigUncleC Wrote: [ -> ]You don't,but I've met some really stupid people on this game.So think about it really hard.Do you?

Monk, what the heck are you talking about?
(2009.Dec.16 09:24 PM)SisterLynx Wrote: [ -> ]

I agree. Candies do last too long.

SisterLynx

(2009.Dec.16 09:25 PM)peteycrack Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Dec.16 09:24 PM)SisterLynx Wrote: [ -> ]

I agree. Candies do last too long.

OMG where's Dru? HIJACKER ALERT!!!
(2009.Dec.16 08:02 PM)JohnRambo Wrote: [ -> ]From what ive read it seems that most of the game's problems arise from 1 simple flaw.

Not being able to take a leave of absence from your gang without losing your gang days.

Good gangs are offered for sale, no-one can buy because they have X no of days in a gang, and if they leave to claim the gang they lose all the benefits.

No-one can take a few days break to help an ally gang without losing gang days.

No-one can leave to safely buy creds....

No-one can go and be a paid assasin or paid big shot to help another gang.

No-one gets the chance to actually meet other players, see how they roll without losing gang days.

Now, real gangs have infiltarators, can go to a different part of town, hook up with a gang and still be in another gang.

Soccer players, baseball players, they all hold behind the scenes talks with other teams and still remain in their team.

I suggest players should be able to, for a fee, gang swap for up to 14 days a year without losing their gang loyalty. Perhaps in order to take a leave of absence they must pay a 100k bond to the gang in order to keep their days.

Believe me if we could do this it would be a huge!! bonus for all.

So like similar to a dong bag?

SisterLynx

(2009.Dec.16 09:31 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]So like similar to a dong bag?

Mind going to the corner with monk?
(2009.Dec.16 09:34 PM)SisterLynx Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Dec.16 09:31 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]So like similar to a dong bag?

Mind going to the corner with monk?

What do you both mean by this?...monk?...and...dong?

SisterLynx

I give up. Sad
Sup Monk? Wanna party? Winky
(2009.Dec.16 09:39 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]Sup Monk? Wanna party? Winky

fifteen dolla me love you long time.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's