Disappointment in donations and the game in general
2009.Jul.06, 09:33 PM
RE: Disappointment in donations and the game in general
(2009.Jul.06 08:33 PM)shadow55 Wrote:  rle1968, if you liked your other games so much, why come searching for more?

this game by far has the best community and combat in any other text based that i have played. if you know how to enjoy this game it will never bore you.

best community? sorry shadow i have to say in my two months here its been anythng but the best community i am close to exactly two people here thats it

this is another example of the ones on top always want things to stay just the way they are . and anyone who has theballs to say otherwise is comdemned for it oh well

the fact they cant see this game is lacking in things to do amazes me you cant teach anyone antyhing different once there mind is made up so i wont waste my breath on those types of people.

and if you all think that seeing statisical information is worth your money then by all means keep at it ill pass and let the people i know about it as well

nothing is worse than bad press

Messages In This Thread
Disappointment in donations and the game in general - rle1968 - 2009.Jul.06, 06:43 PM
RE: Disappointment in donations and the game in general - rle1968 - 2009.Jul.06 09:33 PM
RE: Disappointment in donations and the game in general - Lilsoljaboy - 2009.Jul.07, 04:14 AM
RE: Disappointment in donations and the game in general - biffbaffboff - 2009.Jul.09, 06:01 PM
RE: Disappointment in donations and the game in general - ArmorOfGod - 2009.Jul.10, 01:21 PM