Disappointment in donations and the game in general
2009.Jul.06, 07:50 PM
RE: Disappointment in donations and the game in general
1st this is what makes this game special. 90% of the other text based rpg games are made for the sole purpose of making profit. the admins don't give a cent on the community and people can buy first place in a matter of minutes. yes that is possible here to but with a HUGE investment(.8million $ as Zeon showed us a lil while ago)

2nd if you can't read that's your problem. it is written clearly as to what you can do with the credits. Zen and Err didn't promise anything flashy to get in exchange of the donations and than give drek.

Quote:Awakened Lands Donations

If you become a donator to Awakened Lands, each time you donate you will receive game credits you can use to purchase various in-game perks, such as Donation Status days, stat increases, and unique items only available with credits. Before selecting a donator pack to use, check out the available options in the Donator House.

Please note, eCheck payments are credited when Paypal clears the eCheck for payment. This could mean anywhere from 3 to 10 business days before our system credits your account, as Paypal takes time to clear eChecks. Credit card and Instant Cash donations are immediately credited. We will not be accepting Mobile Payments at this time due to the fees involved. All donations are non-refundable once they are credited to your account.

By using credits to purchase Donator days, you get many benefits unavailable to non-donators. Players who purchase donator days at the Donator House get the following benefits.

3rd what people do with their time it's their problem... some of the players here aren't just lazy moochers and have to work for a living. others go to school. if one day i feel like playing AL during my psychology class that's my problem, not yours.
This post was last modified: 2009.Jul.06 07:53 PM by Lucky666.

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Messages In This Thread
Disappointment in donations and the game in general - rle1968 - 2009.Jul.06, 06:43 PM
RE: Disappointment in donations and the game in general - Lucky666 - 2009.Jul.06 07:50 PM
RE: Disappointment in donations and the game in general - Lilsoljaboy - 2009.Jul.07, 04:14 AM
RE: Disappointment in donations and the game in general - biffbaffboff - 2009.Jul.09, 06:01 PM
RE: Disappointment in donations and the game in general - ArmorOfGod - 2009.Jul.10, 01:21 PM