Humanity
2009.Jan.25, 02:18 AM

he should have 19.86 humanity Biggrin
2009.Jan.25, 04:53 AM

Your current humanity score is 20.69. 8)
2009.Jan.25, 05:59 AM

abysmalpoptart Wrote:he should have 19.86 humanity Biggrin

you forgot the ares competition bonus +1

Your current humanity score is 16.17. :wink:

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2009.Jan.25, 08:47 AM

Your current humanity score is 13.45

with 13 borgs

and heed what chance and thor said.....borgs are like rolling the dice....only do what you can afford with humanity loss/happy refreshes.....stay human unless you like healing slow for hosp wars and like paying for happy refreshes

borgs do work and can make you stronger, but they are not equal by far to natural stats...nat stats always works, not all borgs "kick in" all the time

I bought only the highest borgs and only what i felt i could do away with humanity wise.....any lower level player i would suggest the same....

::broken record here::

doh
2009.Jan.25, 09:27 AM

Punisher Wrote:Your current humanity score is 13.45

with 13 borgs

and heed what chance and thor said.....borgs are like rolling the dice....only do what you can afford with humanity loss/happy refreshes.....stay human unless you like healing slow for hosp wars and like paying for happy refreshes

borgs do work and can make you stronger, but they are not equal by far to natural stats...nat stats always works, not all borgs "kick in" all the time

I bought only the highest borgs and only what i felt i could do away with humanity wise.....any lower level player i would suggest the same....

::broken record here::

i don't understand why you bought cyberware in first place. if i were the 1st or 2nd player in natural stats, i wouldn't buy implants. they only work in combat, so if i never try to attack those few players with better natural stats, imo it's worthless buying them. why did you buy them?

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2009.Jan.25, 09:50 AM

ive had most of those for a year.....and they do make a difference when you are fighting someone right with you in stats

doh
2009.Jan.25, 10:00 AM

Your current humanity score is 5.75

:x
2009.Jan.25, 11:10 AM

alinutza Wrote:i don't understand why you bought cyberware in first place. if i were the 1st or 2nd player in natural stats, i wouldn't buy implants. they only work in combat, so if i never try to attack those few players with better natural stats, imo it's worthless buying them. why did you buy them?

Top 50 Battle Stats
Rank User
1 RetiredLoki
2 ^V^ Ushanewnewba
3 SV Punisher
4 Pun
5 }DIS{ TheGeneral

I think the 1 who has the less borgs in the top 5 battle stats is still Punisher Smile
2009.Jan.25, 11:23 AM

Thor Wrote:
alinutza Wrote:i don't understand why you bought cyberware in first place. if i were the 1st or 2nd player in natural stats, i wouldn't buy implants. they only work in combat, so if i never try to attack those few players with better natural stats, imo it's worthless buying them. why did you buy them?

Top 50 Battle Stats
Rank User
1 RetiredLoki
2 ^V^ Ushanewnewba
3 SV Punisher
4 Pun
5 }DIS{ TheGeneral

I think the 1 who has the less borgs in the top 5 battle stats is still Punisher Smile
Hard to say he is 5th Million-wares and had more humanity to spend that all of them
2009.Jan.25, 11:47 AM

not sure how raf got that much humanity