$50 donation option ATTN: Zenith and Err
2008.Jun.17, 07:55 PM

i already talked to zen about this. she says it favors the rich. doesnt wanna do it like that.
2008.Jun.17, 08:21 PM

LOL the bonus is what I was referring to, not the donation amount. Paypal takes a flat amount plus a percentage of every donation... so the bonuses are to reflect their fees. The more you donate at a time, the higher percent we actually keep. Four $5 donations actually costs us more in fees than one $20 donation in fees, hence why you get bonus credits for the $20.

The $100 donation option was merely to make it faster to donate $20s, hence why the bonus was kept at the five $20s mark. When I added the $100 option I honestly didn't think anyone would use it. Increasing the $100 donation's bonus now after it's been around since March 2007 is a little unfair to all those who used the option and didn't get any bonus.

I really don't want to have too many options because it could then get overwhelming to the newb. But perhaps having an option where you can add in a variable amount is more appropriate.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Jun.17, 08:35 PM

so just add a new one

200 buck option with extra bonus Smile

pretty please

doh
2008.Jun.17, 09:18 PM

Punisher Wrote:so just add a new one

200 buck option with extra bonus Smile

pretty please

I beg for his request!
2008.Jun.17, 09:25 PM

I'm more interested in seeing a 500$ or 1000$ donation option. Especially if one's at level 50 looking to upgrade their house!
Also the 500 or 1000$ donation could come into play if you are upset and looking to get some things accomplished. Sure you could donate a few hundred, but you might calm down after the first couple. If there was a 1000$ donation and you clicked, there would be no turning back.
2008.Jun.17, 09:28 PM

Weebay Wrote:I'm more interested in seeing a 500$ or 1000$ donation option. Especially if one's at level 50 looking to upgrade their house!
Also the 500 or 1000$ donation could come into play if you are upset and looking to get some things accomplished. Sure you could donate a few hundred, but you might calm down after the first couple. If there was a 1000$ donation and you clicked, there would be no turning back.

Sorry guy, I would puke!
2008.Jun.17, 09:33 PM

I only bring this to mention cause there have been heavy donating days where I would of rather been able to just have one click option. Also swings against me cause there have been days where I have been tempted, but taken a step back and had a smoke and come to my senses!
2008.Jun.17, 09:36 PM

if this 1000 doller donation becomes reality,everyone fear Weebay
2008.Jun.17, 09:36 PM

Weebay Wrote:I only bring this to mention cause there have been heavy donating days where I would of rather been able to just have one click option. Also swings against me cause there have been days where I have been tempted, but taken a step back and had a smoke and come to my senses!

Man, you should smoke more...Please, smoke more!
2008.Jun.17, 09:43 PM

What a great forum mod you are...help Zen ffs. Here, this is how you do it.

Man Weebay, are you insane? You should smoke less... Please, smoke less!