$50 donation option ATTN: Zenith and Err
2008.Jun.19, 05:16 AM

I second this motion and ask for a 200 buck option with a larger bonus Smile

doh
2008.Jun.19, 08:51 AM

yup i might be more inclined to do 2 100's or just 1 200 instead of the 1 100 and 5 20's throught the mo.

I'd prolly spend less that way too! :wink:

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Jun.19, 09:01 AM

But wouldn't something like this cater a little too much to large donators? Seems kind of unfair to the people who can't swing the big donations.
2008.Jun.19, 09:03 AM

What about signing up for direct pay. As in once a month your credit card is automatically billed for a desired amount. and if you needed to you could donate other amounts during the month if you felt the need to. Of course possibly adding a little bonus for signing up for direct pay. I know most banks encourage this and are even willing to discount the interest rate if one signs up for it.
2008.Jun.19, 09:04 AM

Weebay Wrote:What about signing up for direct pay. As in once a month your credit card is automatically billed for a desired amount. and if you needed to you could donate other amounts during the month if you felt the need to. Of course possibly adding a little bonus for signing up for direct pay. I know most banks encourage this and are even willing to discount the interest rate if one signs up for it.

Wow, this is getting a little crazy now Smile
2008.Jun.19, 09:11 AM

How about a device that you can plug into which will leech a bit of plasma from your body each hour, sell it, then direct deposit the money to Zen?
2008.Jun.19, 09:23 AM

Loki Wrote:How about a device that you can plug into which will leech a bit of plasma from your body each hour, sell it, then direct deposit the money to Zen?

Where do we sign up lol
2008.Jun.19, 09:47 AM

Loki Wrote:How about a device that you can plug into which will leech a bit of plasma from your body each hour, sell it, then direct deposit the money to Zen?

OMG! I just laughed so hard I think I pulled a muscle. Loki, You're killin' me!!!!
2008.Jun.19, 09:48 AM

y'all r getting crazy now!! :shock: :?

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Jun.19, 02:19 PM

well you could always reproduce then sell the child on the mexican blackmarket!!!! you could also get in touch with a distant well hated relative.take them to mexico and sell their kidney !!!nothing like 2 bottles of tequila and a bathtub full of ice to boost your al character