Disappointment in donations and the game in general
2009.Jul.06, 06:43 PM
Disappointment in donations and the game in general
I made the choice today to spend 5 bucks and donate and i was very surprised at what i received for that 5 bucks

500 credits that i need to spend for my donator status. and what does that status give me well it gives me more training points when i train and access to more stat information.. hmmm

and thats all... man i feel royaly ripped off. i am by no means a novice to online gaming in fact i have been staff on or played in over a dozen online games and in all of those you get certain things for your donation. not here in AL you get enough credits to gte your donator status aqnd access to worthless fluff.

most donator packs you get crystals/drops/whatever plus your donator days some cash and access to the stat fluff .. ie friends lists and what not. Not here, you get your days and access to the fluff

i have read a lot of the posts on the forum and the topic seems to be why are people leaving well.. this is one reason.

the donation at the lowest end is the worst i have seen in online gaming.

For game that has very little to do, no graphics whatsoever it is a very dull and boring game.

I have spent over 2 months here and im not going to spend much more here.... i never cashed in my credits as i felt it was a royal ripoff and i gave them away.

if you want to keep players in the future may i suggest you offer them more than what you currently have. no graphics makes this game dull and unappealing

its all about trianing and little else.. combat is dull and hard to look at.

Sad to say two months down the tubes oh well im but one voice out of many rip on me for voicing my opinion or agree what else can i do

nothing im saying you all dont already know

Messages In This Thread
Disappointment in donations and the game in general - rle1968 - 2009.Jul.06 06:43 PM
RE: Disappointment in donations and the game in general - Lilsoljaboy - 2009.Jul.07, 04:14 AM
RE: Disappointment in donations and the game in general - biffbaffboff - 2009.Jul.09, 06:01 PM
RE: Disappointment in donations and the game in general - ArmorOfGod - 2009.Jul.10, 01:21 PM