More things to spend cash on!! :)
2006.Oct.23, 01:04 AM
More things to spend cash on!! :)
ok, before you all start ranting about how little cash you have atm, think of this long term. and before you all ask why i take time to blurt out all these ideas, yeah im home sick from work...

-Alarms, are like stim packs, once used theyre ruined: These little nifty things alert defenders that an attacker is coming so that the defender can run away before he comes.

Comes in 3-4 variants, from metal cans on a string to high tech lazer motion detector.

Think of this addition to the gang wars Smile Buy all of your gang mates alarms to avoid losing respect Smile

-Drugs to enhance happiness

-Bullets, now this is a pet idea of mine, that i'd loved for a while. What if you could decide what kind of bullets you fired? This way to maximise damage and if you run out of bullets be unable to defend yourself. i dont know a wide arrange of different bullets but heres a couple, some are just make believe, but some of these bullets will work better on penetrating armor then others, some rely more on accuracy then others etc

Hollow tip bullets

Uranium charged

Explosive tip

Steel bullet

-Posse, same thing as gang bonus, only that this works offensively. Say you wanna attack people higher in level and overall rank then you? hire a Posse that will boost skills for 1 single time (cant rent more then 1 at once and only works offensively), to get that extra little damage needed to kick some butts.

Messages In This Thread
More things to spend cash on!! :) - Druchii - 2006.Oct.23 01:04 AM
[] - oddjob - 2006.Oct.23, 09:36 AM
[] - Druchii - 2006.Oct.23, 09:40 AM
[] - TheGeek - 2006.Oct.23, 09:46 AM
[] - blade101 - 2006.Oct.23, 11:08 AM
[] - TheGeek - 2006.Oct.23, 12:02 PM
[] - Lostangel - 2006.Oct.23, 12:20 PM
[] - matt5250 - 2006.Oct.23, 12:27 PM