know this may seem like a dumb question
2012.Apr.20, 06:04 PM
RE: know this may seem like a dumb question
(2012.Apr.20 01:43 PM)Batman Wrote:  
(2012.Apr.20 06:20 AM)backfromhell Wrote:  but if i have a melee weapon as well as a ranged weapon both equiped, and someone attacks me, what would i use? the melee, ranged or both?

The better one...the one who need bigger stats to equip.

alright sweet. but i am also curious, i know i cannot equip the best of weapons, but because the best melee weapon and range cost the same and have the same stats how would it work then?

Armalite FMG-10
Item Type Ranged (Sub-Machine Gun)
Legality Illegal
Availability Rating 40
Concealment Rating 5
Weight (kilograms) 4.0 kg
Standard Price $1,650,000
Trade-in Value $300,000
Armalite makes it return to the sub-machine gun market with the new FMG-10. With one push of a button the concealed folded sub-machine gun suddenly transforms into a fully loaded, ready to fire 9mm submachine gun. The gun also has an integrated laser sight, and can be carried without the handle and flashlight, for a sleeker, more pocketable profile. The user must have considerable dexterity and skills to use this state of the art weapon.

Item Requirements
Dexterity 75
Accuracy 55
Endurance 27
Skill Requirements
Sub-Machine Gun 7

Broyles Inc. CID Pole-Axe
Item Type Melee (Axe)
Legality Illegal
Availability Rating 40
Concealment Rating 0
Weight (kilograms) 9.3 kg
Standard Price $1,650,000
Trade-in Value $300,000
Take all the best qualities of every Broyles Inc. axe and combine them. Then improve on each aspect. Add in a scientifically-engineered crystalline-hybrid edge. That is where Broyles Inc is headed with the new CID Pole-Axe. Capable of extreme cutting damage, this weapon has the capacity of taking down opponents in one or two swings.

Item Requirements
Strength 75
Dexterity 55
Endurance 27
Skill Requirements

Axe 7
This post was last modified: 2012.Apr.20 06:05 PM by backfromhell.

I tried being a comedian once.
But I had to quit.....

Because everyone kept laughing at me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: know this may seem like a dumb question - backfromhell - 2012.Apr.20 06:04 PM