One more thing
2007.Mar.23, 06:39 PM

Before I'll lock this thread aswell, seing as Im one of the lucky few hospitalized, I'll share my two dimes, again as not a moderator but as a player. I dont care tbh (short term for "to be honest" sarge) about being hospitalized, that concern went away two months ago when the original gang which we spent 4 months building got destroyed cause someone "just played the game".

And now both sides are just playing the game, for good or bad, roleplaying or not. If its up to me, Elders will hopefully never see that cash again, cause I know that our gang would not in a million years have seen that cash returned if this would have happened the opposite way.

All I can say is, you got the treatment you gave others back.

And saying "if you pay that and that amount we will never declare again", yadda yadda yadda. Like we would believe that fairytale again? 2 gangs disbanded for your amusement have teached us that you wont relent. Again, you get the treatment you give others. Like we will.

Back in the moderator chair.

I know that this topic will only cause alot more flaming in forum, and just incite bad language and anger. Even from people not involved in it. So I hope both sides can keep the flaming to the ingame mails or forum msg's

Cause further threads on this topic will get locked and deleted.
[list=]'[/list]

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
Thread Closed

Messages In This Thread
One more thing - LordSkie - 2007.Mar.23, 05:59 PM
[] - Jack Daniels - 2007.Mar.23, 06:20 PM
[] - Carrmaa - 2007.Mar.23, 06:24 PM
[] - psheehan78 - 2007.Mar.23, 06:27 PM
[] - LordSkie - 2007.Mar.23, 06:34 PM
[] - Druchii - 2007.Mar.23 06:39 PM