One more thing
2007.Mar.23, 05:59 PM
One more thing
Sorry, as I missed out on all the fun...

I've NEVER complained about the attacks, so Chris- saying NT's the only one not complaining is rubbish, find me one point where I complained.

Secondly, your '100%' truth, is quite close admittedly. There's a couple of points though, which are true- but only from your perspective.

Firstly, the offers. We offered you 800k, you turned it down- true. When we offered you 1.2 and you turned it down, demanding 1.5- we told you then, we'll offer you once more. Turn it down, the offer is GONE, and you'll get no more offers of cash again- refuse, and the money is gone for good. You turned it down.

When you then offered us 1.2mil, we'd already told you- cash is gone now. You're not getting it. So don't make out like we're unreliable and had no intention of dealing with you- had you accepted our offers, we would have gone through with them. Same as if we say 'you refuse, deal's off for good', we mean it.

As to the cash with trips- yes, we did say something to Zen. Why? We worked out he had cash. Mugging, as Zen herself said, is part of the game. Cash gets left out, cash gets mugged. When we realised Trips had that kinda cash onhand, we started planning on how to take it. When our plans were just laid- the cash disappeared. Trips hadn't been online, so we knew admin had taken a hand, and we disagreed with that. As I said earlier, mugging's a part of the game.

Anyway, that's my side as I see it. The truth is generally a changing thing from person to person, and perspectives can change the truth very quickly.
Thread Closed

Messages In This Thread
One more thing - LordSkie - 2007.Mar.23 05:59 PM
[] - Jack Daniels - 2007.Mar.23, 06:20 PM
[] - Carrmaa - 2007.Mar.23, 06:24 PM
[] - psheehan78 - 2007.Mar.23, 06:27 PM
[] - LordSkie - 2007.Mar.23, 06:34 PM
[] - Druchii - 2007.Mar.23, 06:39 PM