AwakenedLands will never die...
2022.Jun.01, 11:49 AM
RE: AwakenedLands will never die...
(2022.May.19 06:21 PM)filthymick Wrote:  Been saying this for a long fucking time, all it needs is turned into an app on the Apple and play0⁰ stores. Shit would be rollin with noobs for superdave to hosp
Scream
Dude that was the past ask your mom I've changed and I have no regrets or apologies over my past conduct/action's.Speak with Preacher/JakeBlues he helps and you may need help too Long Live teamPBR/Carl:smirk:Weathers.Good riddance ShadowTard and $p4C3NeRdTuRd.F.U. too Connie⁰Smirk
(2022.Jun.01 03:38 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  
(2022.May.31 12:13 PM)TheManiac Wrote:  
(2022.May.31 03:59 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  Ken owns it? Naomi (OG Zen) hasn't replied to me in years. I thought it was sold to a player who automated most stuff.

Last I knew, yes Ken still owns the game. If you’re referring to the last programmer to touch the game I don’t think he owned it, he just programmed for Ken.

Might be worthwhile to reach out and see what he wants, if anyone can get a reply from him.

No, the original person who was the owner/creator. She was the SO of Ken M.. Not exactly sure the relationship, cuz different last name.

Edit: Ken's last name is auto edited to be M. Why? Anyone who has ever donated knows the last name?

M. m0ngTaRd.
This post was last modified: 2022.Jun.02 07:28 AM by SuperDave.

You pound Macleod to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 167

Messages In This Thread
AwakenedLands will never die... - SuperDave - 2022.May.16, 12:26 PM
RE: AwakenedLands will never die... - SuperDave - 2022.Jun.01 11:49 AM