AwakenedLands Forums
AwakenedLands will never die... - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: AwakenedLands will never die... (/thread-20169.html)

Pages: 1 2

AwakenedLands will never die... - SuperDave - 2022.May.16 12:26 PM

Most of the legends that made the game fun have abandoned the game over selfish reasons like not getting tags,prizes or contests forgetting it was the players that made the game interesting.Fix the resistance cyberware and implement promises zenith!We were promised to be able to remove cyberware and deserve a refund for those that don't work.

RE: AwakenedLands will never die... - TheManiac - 2022.May.16 12:42 PM

Or someone can purchase the game and fix it. I’m positive that an active developer would bring this game back to life

RE: AwakenedLands will never die... - filthymick - 2022.May.19 06:21 PM

Been saying this for a long fucking time, all it needs is turned into an app on the Apple and play stores. Shit would be rollin with noobs for superdave to hosp

RE: AwakenedLands will never die... - TheManiac - 2022.May.19 08:14 PM

(2022.May.19 06:21 PM)filthymick Wrote:  Been saying this for a long fucking time, all it needs is turned into an app on the Apple and play stores. Shit would be rollin with noobs for superdave to hosp

Just need to find a buyer to make that a reality!

I guess getting Ken to sell is another project in and of itself lol

RE: AwakenedLands will never die... - filthymick - 2022.May.19 09:32 PM

I think they died but the game keeps itself running through an account set up to auto pay for the server. Just a random theory I came up with a few seconds ago but it makes as much sense as anything else

RE: AwakenedLands will never die... - TheManiac - 2022.May.19 11:31 PM

(2022.May.19 09:32 PM)filthymick Wrote:  I think they died but the game keeps itself running through an account set up to auto pay for the server. Just a random theory I came up with a few seconds ago but it makes as much sense as anything else

Fair guess.. Anyone tried to reach out to Ken to see what he would want for the game itself..? Total shot in the dark there, but figured I would ask.

RE: AwakenedLands will never die... - InPaceRequiscat - 2022.May.31 03:59 AM

Ken owns it? Naomi (OG Zen) hasn't replied to me in years. I thought it was sold to a player who automated most stuff.

RE: AwakenedLands will never die... - TheManiac - 2022.May.31 12:13 PM

(2022.May.31 03:59 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  Ken owns it? Naomi (OG Zen) hasn't replied to me in years. I thought it was sold to a player who automated most stuff.

Last I knew, yes Ken still owns the game. If you’re referring to the last programmer to touch the game I don’t think he owned it, he just programmed for Ken.

Might be worthwhile to reach out and see what he wants, if anyone can get a reply from him.

RE: AwakenedLands will never die... - InPaceRequiscat - 2022.Jun.01 03:38 AM

(2022.May.31 12:13 PM)TheManiac Wrote:  
(2022.May.31 03:59 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  Ken owns it? Naomi (OG Zen) hasn't replied to me in years. I thought it was sold to a player who automated most stuff.

Last I knew, yes Ken still owns the game. If you’re referring to the last programmer to touch the game I don’t think he owned it, he just programmed for Ken.

Might be worthwhile to reach out and see what he wants, if anyone can get a reply from him.

No, the original person who was the owner/creator. She was the SO of Ken M.. Not exactly sure the relationship, cuz different last name.

Edit: Ken's last name is auto edited to be M. Why? Anyone who has ever donated knows the last name?

RE: AwakenedLands will never die... - SuperDave - 2022.Jun.01 11:49 AM

(2022.May.19 06:21 PM)filthymick Wrote:  Been saying this for a long fucking time, all it needs is turned into an app on the Apple and play0⁰ stores. Shit would be rollin with noobs for superdave to hosp
Scream
Dude that was the past ask your mom I've changed and I have no regrets or apologies over my past conduct/action's.Speak with Preacher/JakeBlues he helps and you may need help too Long Live teamPBR/Carl:smirk:Weathers.Good riddance ShadowTard and $p4C3NeRdTuRd.F.U. too Connie⁰Smirk
(2022.Jun.01 03:38 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  
(2022.May.31 12:13 PM)TheManiac Wrote:  

No, the original person who was the owner/creator. She was the SO of Ken M.. Not exactly sure the relationship, cuz different last name.

Edit: Ken's last name is auto edited to be M. Why? Anyone who has ever donated knows the last name?

M. m0ngTaRd.