What is the reason why you stay in your current gang?
2014.Jun.20, 03:58 AM
RE: What is the reason why you stay in your current gang?
the reason I stay with sp^ce wanglers is coz I was raised here so I will always be loyal to them even if they don't like me that much cant win them all and coz Conrad picked me up when I was the leader of my gang when I was just starting out hes helped me a lot that is all.
oh I forgot to say why I left was I was getting pissed off with Conrad coz I thought he was being a dick but was probley my fault lol it happens sometimes I really fuckn hated him at that time so I started hosping as many wranglers as I could at the time coz I was pissed off but these things happen and im glad we got over our diffrences.

I have also been in seven laws seven laws was cool I thought some awesome people in that gang cant say that about tha leader shes a bitch but hay shit happens zeon also helped me a lot must give props to him awesome guy and likewhoa is also a good guy.

I have also been in dark matter most of them are just a bunch of cock but their are some good people in their to.

and shadow warlords that gangs cool I must say most of them are really cool guys such as axe and zyzz ,and night wind axe asked me to join them but the timing was wrong as I was trying to fix a mistake I did in sp^ce wanglers my bad coz I had to leave and I guess axe thought I had left I had,nt really but glad I joined them even if it was for a short time.

it also sucks balls for me to join most gangs coz I end up the only one on coz of the country im in and my line of work.
This post was last modified: 2014.Jun.20 04:37 AM by UNKAGED.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is the reason why you stay in your current gang? - UNKAGED - 2014.Jun.20 03:58 AM