credit market needs quantitative easing.
2011.Sep.11, 05:14 PM
RE: credit market needs quantitative easing.
(2011.Sep.10 03:31 AM)Maccleod Wrote:  I think you are all missing the main point here....

Not only has Leo read the forums but he's posted a fucking thread!!!!

Hi Leo..

I thought he was a bot & I was in a gang with him for a long time
(2011.Sep.11 08:51 AM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  video game companies flourished before "updates" because you couldnt "update" a console w/o a connection to the internet. ever hear of "patches?" these are affixed to console games DAILY now. ever hear of "micropayments?" people pay for small updates, thats how important they are to games.

honestly, how long can you play an unchanging game? would u just sit and play the original mario every single day for the next few years? no. you'll beat it and move on to mario 2 (unless you suck, then give up and move on to 2).

now what about a game that allows you to keep playing indefinitely. well, i dont see an AL 2 anywhere. so there must be some sort of changes or improvements to keep people interested. has anyone LOOKED at the userlist?

Showing users 1 to 100 of 553.

this is ONE HALF of the active users one year ago. maybe THATS why the credit market is tanking? maybe it DOES have to do with the game being stale as fuck? good lord use some fucking logic

this game never had 1100 ACTIVE users
This post was last modified: 2011.Sep.11 05:15 PM by Leopard.

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.

Messages In This Thread
RE: credit market needs quantitative easing. - Leopard - 2011.Sep.11 05:14 PM