Poll: who is the winner so far?
habitat
sv/Rick Astley
[Show Results]

is there a clear winner in the sv vs habitat fight yet?
2011.Aug.31, 05:33 PM
RE: is there a clear winner in the sv vs habitat fight yet?
Cheats has the 60's district covered. Shes just training till our younger members level up high enough to move there.

Like a good bitch, Pun spends most of his time keeping cheats company up there. Travels from time to time to do the odd leave or mug. Always ends up with him getting hosped and running back to the owner of his nut sack.

The sad part about this is the stupidity of the other SV members. I've warred them many times in the past with some light at the end of the tunnel for them.

In the past they have always had Pun to turn to. Those days are long gone. If they think they can just ride this shit out til we let it go they are sadly mistaken. With no fight from there top players, we have all the time in the world to do what was started so long ago.

Anyone with a SV tag can go get fucked as far as I'm concerned. Pun's been given enough chances to pull his finger out. Now you guys will rot til you wise up and leave.

SV members read below...

This is not a fight or a war. It's the extermination of SV. There will be no negotiations/ceasefires. Leave and you will be free to do as you please.

bite my shiny metal ass

Messages In This Thread
RE: is there a clear winner in the sv vs habitat fight yet? - TheHorse - 2011.Aug.31 05:33 PM