Congratulations to the Outcasts for hitting 100,000 war points on the pantheon
2011.Mar.11, 04:44 PM
RE: Congratulations to the Outcasts for hitting 100,000 war points on the pantheon
(2011.Mar.11 02:45 PM)Monk Wrote:  
(2011.Mar.11 01:41 PM)RenegadeJEDI Wrote:  at least jarlax could admit it. your hosp just proves that your parents do not approve of your sexuality and you feel resentment and shame toward your self. I have nothing against gays monk. you didn't have to hosp me. you can like boys if that's what you are into. I really
wasn't trying to offend you. if being gay bothers you that much you should try women once.

Lol. i'm gunna leave it at this. Watch this guys next post. It will be about two dudes sucking each other off. Just sayin. I hosp you because I want to.

LMAO you are still a rapist. I can go innactive and still paypal you into the hospital. officially innactive after today but my ghost will linger in the forum boy lover.

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
Thread Closed

Messages In This Thread
RE: Congratulations to the Outcasts for hitting 100,000 war points on the pantheon - RenegadeJEDI - 2011.Mar.11 04:44 PM