Have an issue? here's a tissue!
2010.Apr.07, 03:41 PM
RE: Have an issue? here's a tissue!
(2010.Apr.07 03:26 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  ok guys, i'm tired of everyone wasting time with little squabbles and BS. if you have a problem, talk to me about it. i will help you solve your problem.

i may not have administration or moderation (modzi, not like "keep it in moderation") powers, but I do have other powers, such as:

Mediation
Stimmunization
Hospitalization
Brutalization
Colbertnation
Able2payHit4HiretoEffYouUpation

If your problem is easily solved, i will tell you exactly that. Problem solved. If it is not easily solved, but it is stupid and a pointless waste of time, I will tell you exactly that.

In fact, lets be frank here. The ONLY things you should be complaining about AT ALL in a public forum or to Zenith are:

Being scammed

thats really it. the "game is ruined" option is too much of a gray area. The only time i would say THAT reason is if someone has been hospitalizing you so much that your bioplex and mobile crime journal are literally 0 for a week and you have logged on a ton of times, but you're constantly in the hospital and cant afford stims anymore. if this isnt you, SHUT THE F*** UP.

disclaimer: this message was not sanctioned or approved by zenith. if you are a retard, you will be mail blocked. dont be, please.

+1

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have an issue? here's a tissue! - InPaceRequiscat - 2010.Apr.07 03:41 PM