AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Have an issue? here's a tissue!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
ok guys, i'm tired of everyone wasting time with little squabbles and BS. if you have a problem, talk to me about it. i will help you solve your problem.

i may not have administration or moderation (modzi, not like "keep it in moderation") powers, but I do have other powers, such as:

Mediation
Stimmunization
Hospitalization
Brutalization
Colbertnation
Able2payHit4HiretoEffYouUpation

If your problem is easily solved, i will tell you exactly that. Problem solved. If it is not easily solved, but it is stupid and a pointless waste of time, I will tell you exactly that.

In fact, lets be frank here. The ONLY things you should be complaining about AT ALL in a public forum or to Zenith are:

Being scammed

thats really it. the "game is ruined" option is too much of a gray area. The only time i would say THAT reason is if someone has been hospitalizing you so much that your bioplex and mobile crime journal are literally 0 for a week and you have logged on a ton of times, but you're constantly in the hospital and cant afford stims anymore. if this isnt you, SHUT THE F*** UP.

disclaimer: this message was not sanctioned or approved by zenith. if you are a retard, you will be mail blocked. dont be, please.
(2010.Apr.07 03:26 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]ok guys, i'm tired of everyone wasting time with little squabbles and BS. if you have a problem, talk to me about it. i will help you solve your problem.

i may not have administration or moderation (modzi, not like "keep it in moderation") powers, but I do have other powers, such as:

Mediation
Stimmunization
Hospitalization
Brutalization
Colbertnation
Able2payHit4HiretoEffYouUpation

If your problem is easily solved, i will tell you exactly that. Problem solved. If it is not easily solved, but it is stupid and a pointless waste of time, I will tell you exactly that.

In fact, lets be frank here. The ONLY things you should be complaining about AT ALL in a public forum or to Zenith are:

Being scammed

thats really it. the "game is ruined" option is too much of a gray area. The only time i would say THAT reason is if someone has been hospitalizing you so much that your bioplex and mobile crime journal are literally 0 for a week and you have logged on a ton of times, but you're constantly in the hospital and cant afford stims anymore. if this isnt you, SHUT THE F*** UP.

disclaimer: this message was not sanctioned or approved by zenith. if you are a retard, you will be mail blocked. dont be, please.

+1
so poptart is the new peer mediator. We had them in elementary school.

At least somebody has enough time to fix all the problems of the "world", but it still won't keep people from btching. Its human nature to complain about anything and everything, even the great abysmalpoptart can't fix that(but I'll enjoy watching you try)
I think he's btching about other people's btching.
Nugs why do you have an avitar representing Monk?
it's not monk...

it's Oldspice Wink
seriously guys, you need to all stop wasting everyone's time w/ stupid stuff
dude is that the doughboy hitler style...nice...poppin fresh jew killer...would fit right in nowdays...with our current "regime"

go tart, this world needs more hillarys
COURTNEY
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's