Again there are only 9 pages of players
2010.Feb.04, 08:11 PM
RE: Again there are only 9 pages of players
(2010.Feb.04 06:51 PM)NastyFO Wrote:  
(2010.Feb.04 09:41 AM)randomjacker Wrote:  
(2010.Feb.04 09:39 AM)Dingus Wrote:  FO, The game is geared to compensate for level and age. The coding dictates the amount of growth that can be achieved.

For example: NestaVipers is 2 years younger than me and has recentlty passed me through her style of play. I have level 30 endurance and have been a regular in this game since day one. For short it is all relative.

and your endo and age are well above mine... you have hundreds more into endo

But you are ruining my fun!~

I won't play your wiley games, RJ! Winky

I'm surprised actually. I understand that people can advance their levels rather quickly (like all of the Lycan gang), but I find it hard to believe that in a fight Nesta would beat Dingus (given power levels and all).

I'd also wager that RJ can beat up Dingus pretty good too. Despite the age difference and END difference.

I am interested though - what "style of play" are we talking about? Other than TONS of activity and steady donating?

My only point (which I'm apparently wrong about) was that I don't think that a person who signed up today would ever beat me... But I suppose on a long enough time-line with a large enough budget that is untrue.

So tell me how to play the game right then. I was unaware that the last year and a half I was f'n it up.

I have 21 END and the best house I can buy. Perhaps I'm goofing up the order in which I level/build stats?

Seriously... inquiring minds want to know. Because I'd love to catch you someday RJ! Ninja

well with sym orange it is easier than before... training in chunks, not full trains....

As well you need to do what some consider a bad idea... Level hard.... be willing to have people several levels below you beat you for a bit... in the end you will get more dev per train and will pass them, always use the trainer and strive to get the best trainer possible....

Just the basics....

Messages In This Thread
Again there are only 9 pages of players - Aqualung451 - 2010.Feb.01, 02:04 AM
RE: Again there are only 9 pages of players - ClosedCasket - 2010.Feb.01, 09:25 AM
RE: Again there are only 9 pages of players - SisterLynx - 2010.Feb.01, 11:07 AM
RE: Again there are only 9 pages of players - Aqualung451 - 2010.Feb.01, 11:13 AM
RE: Again there are only 9 pages of players - randomjacker - 2010.Feb.04 08:11 PM
RE: Again there are only 9 pages of players - Chymere - 2010.Feb.04, 09:58 PM
RE: Again there are only 9 pages of players - Chymere - 2010.Feb.04, 08:34 PM
RE: Again there are only 9 pages of players - CrazyMatt - 2010.Feb.04, 09:33 PM
RE: Again there are only 9 pages of players - Chymere - 2010.Feb.04, 10:13 PM
RE: Again there are only 9 pages of players - Chymere - 2010.Feb.04, 10:45 PM
RE: Again there are only 9 pages of players - Chymere - 2010.Feb.04, 10:49 PM