Looking for Supporters for Noob Equipment Program
2010.Jan.20, 01:33 PM
Looking for Supporters for Noob Equipment Program
please see post in

http://forums.awakenedlands.com/showthre...?tid=10453

I am looking for Presidents in baby gangs who have low level players in need of equipment, to mail me if interested.

The only thing I ask, as my funds that i am putting into this are starting to run short, is have a well-known and capable player to back the transaction, in the event the noob sells the item on me. If they do that I have no way of getting them back. I will regularly update what I have and who they are loaned to, so if you do get one of them trying to sell you the item, please message me so I can put a stop to it ASAP.

Anyone who is serious about making this work, please let me know, so we can work together to make sure it works.

We can only benefit from this.

Thank you for your help in advance.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

Messages In This Thread
Looking for Supporters for Noob Equipment Program - InPaceRequiscat - 2010.Jan.20 01:33 PM
RE: Looking for Supporters for Noob Equipment Program - ClosedCasket - 2010.Jan.20, 03:32 PM
RE: Looking for Supporters for Noob Equipment Program - ClosedCasket - 2010.Jan.20, 03:39 PM
RE: Looking for Supporters for Noob Equipment Program - ClosedCasket - 2010.Jan.20, 04:09 PM
RE: Looking for Supporters for Noob Equipment Program - CrazyMatt - 2010.Jan.20, 06:05 PM