Meh, Where's the Official Review?
2009.Sep.27, 05:30 PM
RE: Meh, Where's the Official Review?
(2009.Sep.27 04:43 PM)g2o2d4wp Wrote:  I must be an idiot because I have played this game for almost 3 years and I had no idea two people could attack the same player.

You said it all with your first 5 words, the only reason I can come up with that every old-schooler here didn't know this was possible, is bc they frankly suck at tick-hunting! Raf and I did it forever for wook, and the first hosp war with epeen we found it with Dru. Sorry your gang sucks at tick hunting so bad you never had 2 simultaneous hits!

(2009.Sep.27 04:43 PM)g2o2d4wp Wrote:  I personally think the additional funds from multi-simultaneous mugs should be returned.

If the community outcry is so intense against SV, that muggings, that did not violate the code that Zen and Err already knew about, result in actually taking back the money, then only to be fair, the energy and extra hp needs to be given as a bonus to the muggers whose money is reverted. If they don't get the cash, they deserve their energy and hp for a wasted attack, so if the money is restored (only bc the community can't stand that we are better fighters), then they at least deserve back what they wasted on the attack.

The outrage over this has been unbelievable, bc, yes if some small gang had done this to some large gang, there would ONLY be congrats!

I think Zen is going to feel the need to act unfairly towards us, to PROVE we aren't favored, which wouldn't happen if again, if a smaller gang had done this.

So thanks to all for ruining AL for SVs, something you all claim we have done to you (although no one can give any proof of a single example of that).

But for those that are trying to ruin the simplicity of an awesome mugging day, payback is gonna be a b i t c h ! I personally guarantee it! And no that's not a threat to your AL life or something you can jail me for, you mess up my day, I mess up yours, that's how AL works. I won't keep anyone from playing, I won't break the spirit of the rule game, but I can be annoying! Going offline for 15 mins may start to hurt!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Meh, Where's the Official Review? - catalyst - 2009.Sep.27, 12:23 AM
RE: Meh, Where's the Official Review? - biffbaffboff - 2009.Sep.27, 12:53 AM
RE: Meh, Where's the Official Review? - Thor - 2009.Sep.27, 10:15 AM
RE: Meh, Where's the Official Review? - Thor - 2009.Sep.27, 02:54 PM
RE: Meh, Where's the Official Review? - cheetah - 2009.Sep.27 05:30 PM
RE: Meh, Where's the Official Review? - gerber - 2009.Sep.27, 07:44 PM
RE: Meh, Where's the Official Review? - cheetah - 2009.Sep.27, 08:21 PM
RE: Meh, Where's the Official Review? - Thor - 2009.Sep.27, 06:18 PM
RE: Meh, Where's the Official Review? - cheetah - 2009.Sep.27, 05:58 PM
RE: Meh, Where's the Official Review? - Thor - 2009.Sep.27, 06:56 PM
RE: Meh, Where's the Official Review? - gerber - 2009.Sep.27, 07:46 PM