Two ideas that i think would be interesting for implementing
2009.Aug.05, 03:48 PM
RE: Two ideas that i think would be interesting for implementing
(2009.Aug.05 02:16 AM)shadow55 Wrote:  not bad, but i think there is WAY to much sacrifice just to help someone else out for a hour or so.. maybe just like 50 CP for a hour of bonus, but you can still do the work after/before.

however, people would then pay people to give them bonuses, then spend thousands of dollars and get like insane trains in that hour. = awesome for rich kids, not so fun for people tight on budget.

I slightly agree with you on the 50 CP. But I don't think it should be just ONE hour.

I believe you should be able to pick how many hours, up to 3 hours. Career points start out at 50 for the first hour, 60 for the next hour, and 70 for the third hour. Just to help from rich kids donating a bunch of money to get insane gym trains, you could also remove recipent's privilege to refresh their happiness/energy with credits within those 3 hours that their gym trains are in tact.

For the first one, I like it and it's been suggested a lot, so don't know how that will work out.
This post was last modified: 2009.Aug.05 03:49 PM by TheManiac.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Two ideas that i think would be interesting for implementing - TheManiac - 2009.Aug.05 03:48 PM