hi everyone
2009.Jan.11, 03:12 PM

delpot Wrote:
ShadowKid Wrote:
JaySin Wrote:im calling anyone who doesnt know ice and my history a to0l who acts like they do.

the ego's in this game are stroked way too much

Ermm alot of people noticed ice when he signed up to this game then he went inactive due to his life or something else.

Oh and btw i don't have a ego.

k thanks.(as delpot puts it)

kthx.

close enough.

lol thats it.
2009.Jan.11, 03:14 PM

ahhh well ill say im Addicted to AL power went out here for 2 days and i was freaking out no AL.... i need AL

hey lets all skip the Denial Part and go straight to Acceptence LOL we all love n appreciate AL well i do
2009.Jan.11, 03:16 PM

ok.... im a gang hopper yet iceman went from DM to Val to SV and i hop?at least wherever i am im witht he same people. i can name over a handfull of people who have worse intentions than me.

and with that said.... I publically appologize for how i acted in Valhalla. you guys are a classy bunch and i should have stayed.

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Jan.11, 03:17 PM

JaySin Wrote:ok.... im a gang hopper yet iceman went from DM to Val to SV and i hop?at least wherever i am im witht he same people. i can name over a handfull of people who have worse intentions than me.

and with that said.... I publically appologize for how i acted in Valhalla. you guys are a classy bunch and i should have stayed.

let bygones be bygones.

its all good.
2009.Jan.11, 03:18 PM

Erm jay i did say i like you guys didnt i and yet you call me a tool.

And no one has said you are a gang hopper well i haven't because i did a lot of it when i was new to the game.
2009.Jan.11, 03:21 PM

ShadowKid Wrote:And no one has said you are a gang hopper well i haven't because i did a lot of it when i was new to the game.

I did. About 5 posts ago.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2009.Jan.11, 03:23 PM

I would have went DM -> SV had awesomo and I not had a disagreement, but we came to terms finally.

Bren was the reason I went to Val. He gave me some inside information that wasn't at all accurate, as I later found out.
2009.Jan.11, 03:25 PM

Moriarty called me a hopper..... and im done with this bs.

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Jan.11, 03:26 PM

JaySin Wrote:Moriarty called me a hopper..... and im done with this bs.

Hooray finally. Back to G2 Vs Connie.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2009.Jan.11, 03:27 PM

Moriarty Wrote:
ShadowKid Wrote:And no one has said you are a gang hopper well i haven't because i did a lot of it when i was new to the game.

I did. About 5 posts ago.

Lol i didn't see that ok someone called you one jay but i didn't.
Thread Closed