CALLING ALL AL WARRIORS!!
2008.Dec.25, 03:28 PM

Druchii Wrote:
Thor Wrote:
Druchii Wrote:I enjoy this war!
so do I but too bad it's getting dirtied by some big mouths...

Flame wars are half the fun, people twisting and turning everything everyone else is saying. Whine mails and shouting, people changing names to insult. This is just excellent in my opinion and I hope we can keep this going for at least another few days.
I never get bad mails, can I hit you so you can send me 1? It would be my xmas gift from you!!
2008.Dec.25, 04:34 PM

I can send you a "pleise dunt hit me, fynd sumeone yur own size to pikk on!" if you like

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Dec.25, 04:48 PM

Thor Wrote:
Druchii Wrote:
Thor Wrote:

Flame wars are half the fun, people twisting and turning everything everyone else is saying. Whine mails and shouting, people changing names to insult. This is just excellent in my opinion and I hope we can keep this going for at least another few days.
I never get bad mails, can I hit you so you can send me 1? It would be my xmas gift from you!!

Dont feel bad Thor my hate mail has consisted of Happy Holidays from the ones ive hosped and one even sent me a rose( Im a bit concerned was from a male player)
2008.Dec.25, 04:49 PM

size doesn't matter :shock:

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Dec.25, 05:08 PM

Ok its not hate mail but its the closest it ive gotten.

General Info
Name: NoBrainNighttrain [5916]
User Class: Human Member
User Level: 36
Signed Up: April 1, 2007 10:13:14 pm
Last Active: December 25, 2008 4:45:06 pm
Last Action: 22 minutes 7 seconds ago
Online: Offline
Days Old: 633
Friends: 47
Enemies: 32
Referrals: 4
Physical Info
Health Status: Healthy
Gang: Super Villains
In hospital for 138 minutes. Reason : Hospitalized by PapaNoel.?Nightrain
Awards
August 9, 2008 Won the 8-8-08 Mugging challenge.
2008.Dec.25, 05:26 PM

Nightrain Wrote:
Thor Wrote:
Druchii Wrote:
Thor Wrote:

Dont feel bad Thor my hate mail has consisted of Happy Holidays from the ones ive hosped and one even sent me a rose( Im a bit concerned was from a male player)
I would like to clear that up, I sent 36 roses out because christmas presents are supposed to be useless, and I'm to cheap to buy wooden violens for all my friends, deal with it. Another thing that was sent a couple minutes before you hosped me.
2008.Dec.25, 05:38 PM

)[/quote]I would like to cleat that up, I sent 36 roses out because christmas presents are supposed to be useless, and I'm to cheap to buy wooden violens for all my friends, deal with it. Another thing that was sent a couple minutes before you hosped me.[/quote]

OK ,, but ur still not getting my home address Razz
2008.Dec.25, 08:10 PM

Foley sent me a rose! THNX FOLEY. it was the only AL gift i got with the exception of a few hosps from SV members. I hate those gifts though, I'll have to return those buggers.
2008.Dec.26, 01:22 AM

biffbaffboff Wrote:Where has big gob moriarty gone?

Its called a family and christmas day you sad lonely man

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Dec.26, 11:53 AM

Moriarty Wrote:
biffbaffboff Wrote:Where has big gob moriarty gone?

Its called a family and christmas day you sad lonely man

Biggrin i like that.