CALLING ALL AL WARRIORS!!
2008.Dec.27, 06:13 PM

Its not difficult to hosp SV or VS , The tough part is hitting them before Diss or someone in VAl gets to them 1st
2008.Dec.27, 06:15 PM

Nightrain Wrote:Its not difficult to hosp SV or VS , The tough part is hitting them before Diss or someone in VAl gets to them 1st

That's true..Rapscallions..Neutral
2008.Dec.27, 11:43 PM

i liek it douchenozzle or asshat or fucktard lol
2008.Dec.27, 11:44 PM

aww no fair a s s ha t hate that da ng filter
2008.Dec.28, 12:21 PM

[Image: bush_pants_probe.jpg]
2008.Dec.28, 02:50 PM

Scorpious Wrote:
Ushanewnewba Wrote:Man, I wish I was on SV side. I would have plenty of val and diss targets,... yawn.

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ouch.
Don't worry, any1 really watching the war knows that those who dont stim are the offline that they love to hit.

I lacked targets so often that I got the time to train for 2k dev points everyday since this had begun and make 24k xp without leave a guy online out of the hospital. And I know I'm not the only 1 in VS/SV either.

Words means nothing when you have the reputation of a liar. We could say all kind of things all day long, in the end, actions and begging with decide.
2008.Dec.28, 02:58 PM

I just did the cowardly act of refreshing the gym page with advice from our good ol bud chucky brown...lol

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2008.Dec.28, 03:53 PM

What's shocking is Thor is not on MSN trying to bring peace to all of AL. You know, talking a hard game while secretly chatting the enemy up for peace.

That's the good ol' thor reputation!

I have not even begun to hit you, but will if I must, truth is you're not very good at well, anything.

If you're training at all, than you are being selfish... You should be using those precious energy points for muggings.. to help buy stims for your gang...

They obviously need them Smile

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Dec.28, 03:58 PM

Sv had another vote and decided Ush is still a tool.

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
2008.Dec.28, 04:02 PM

Darn! What was the final vote?

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.