F+*k sake
2008.Oct.24, 04:11 AM

BL00DYHAZ3 Wrote:Your a complete idiot and you shouldn't get a second chance should just be a warning and a ban away.

Well ok then its your opoinoin in my view i am sorry for breaking the rules i like awakenedlands all i wanted to do wa sbe the strongest on awakenedlands but as i see that dream will not come to a reality Sad
2008.Oct.24, 08:26 AM

would it ever have? even i could beat you Razz
2008.Oct.24, 10:32 AM
right
is that why you attacked my lv 6 friend and it ended in a stalemate hahaha you are weak th eonly way you could beat me is if you zerk me.
2008.Oct.24, 10:35 AM
Re: right
greatjoe0987 Wrote:is that why you attacked my lv 6 friend and it ended in a stalemate hahaha you are weak th eonly way you could beat me is if you zerk me.

He's guna beat you soon tho, cos im pretty sure he is getting more gym trains in than you at the moment :wink:
2008.Oct.24, 10:35 AM

Two retards humping a doorknob? lol

TadakatsuHonda <=DOORKNOB=> CrunchyBlack
2008.Oct.24, 10:36 AM
Re: right
TheMace Wrote:
greatjoe0987 Wrote:is that why you attacked my lv 6 friend and it ended in a stalemate hahaha you are weak th eonly way you could beat me is if you zerk me.

He's guna beat you soon tho, cos im pretty sure he is getting more gym trains in than you at the moment :wink:
he dosn't have to many chances tough
he's been alot in the hosp lately

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Oct.24, 10:36 AM
well
thats true bro but still i am working on getting out i sent zenith two emmails from my emmail adress
2008.Oct.24, 10:39 AM
ok
All i want to do is go back to awakenedlands and train thats all but i had to ask to be put in fed jail i just had to do it its all my fault but i want to return to train and get stronger
2008.Oct.24, 10:40 AM
Re: well
greatjoe0987 Wrote:thats true bro but still i am working on getting out i sent zenith two emmails from my emmail adress
i was actually talking about Crunchy
i see no reason in hosping a fedjaild player

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Oct.24, 10:43 AM
Re: ok
greatjoe0987 Wrote:All i want to do is go back to awakenedlands and train thats all but i had to ask to be put in fed jail i just had to do it its all my fault but i want to return to train and get stronger
Dude i kno how you feel with peole hosping you and all cause people think i'm some guy called qwert and they keep hosping me!!! Sad Sad :cry: