Yes
No
[Show Results]

Mayor Election '08
2008.Oct.16, 01:38 PM

Im sorry Mr. Poptart isnt taking questions from the general public today

move along nice sir

Weebay Wrote:What is your proposal for the Endurance Reform Program? We have many players struggling just to get to 20 Endurance, and we are now seeing requirements as high as 25 just to maintain your status as a competitive player in AL?

How do you think you can get us out of this crisis?

its easy, weebay. Make different sets of items that adhere to players' abilities. Right now, there are few in betweens as far as work requirements go. Everything is going up, and there needs to be some sort of median for the average player.

If youre going to donate to the game, yes, you should be rewarded. But i don't think that you should be rewarded to the point of dominance.

There should be a line of weapons in between the Next gen and previous gen weapons, that would be almost as strong, but require fewer work stats. If you can not meet the standards for THESE weapons, then you aren't competitive enough to worry about the problem in the first place.

remember, AL is about competition, and the game made a name for itself by being a free game. to force players into paying seems unfair, and there needs to be an alternative to allow the average gamer to have a fighting chance against the heavy donators. well, as far as weaponry goes. the activity of some players puts their stats high as all get out.

Our great town was attacked today and where was SK? Hiding like a scared child. Where was Poptart? On the front lines fending off the attackers.

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Oct.16, 01:40 PM

Canosoup Wrote:Our great town was attacked today and where was SK? Hiding like a scared child. Where was Poptart? On the front lines fending off the attackers.

Na i was testing something :wink: lol .
2008.Oct.16, 01:41 PM

Either way SK has showed that he isn't ready to lead.

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Oct.16, 01:42 PM

if you notice, many of the dead marauders have pastry filling splattered all over them. i work, and i work fast
2008.Oct.16, 01:44 PM

I think Canosoup could give the Poptart a good run for mayor!

You're either for the Can or the Tart, who is it?
2008.Oct.16, 01:44 PM

SK what is your view on terrorist

Ermmm Nuke them or whereever they come from lol
2008.Oct.16, 01:47 PM

Weebay Wrote:I think Canosoup could give the Poptart a good run for mayor!

You're either for the Can or the Tart, who is it?
No, I'm putting my support behind Poptart, he's shown he can lead.

2008.Oct.16, 01:47 PM

if i get elected, i will focus on the most important thing, FOOD! better food, cheaper food, unlimited food, no more abysmal poptarts, just state of the art pop tarts

4:18 pm
New! Jack Mort attacked you and lost.

4:15 pm
New! Rafal attacked you and lost.