Poll: Is Shadowguard a pathetic human?
Yes
No
Na he just bites at AL
[Show Results]

Shadowguard
2008.Sep.15, 06:04 PM

zenith Wrote:9 pages and no lock yet... wow.

thats what i said after 5 pages, lol lol lol lol lol
2008.Sep.15, 06:28 PM

Thank god some people take it on themselves to police the game.

Aww the twinks are all gathering together!
2008.Sep.15, 06:36 PM

shadowinc Wrote:
zenith Wrote:9 pages and no lock yet... wow.

thats what i said after 5 pages, lol lol lol lol lol

after 5 pages, you were surprised that it was unlocked for a full 9 pages? someone needs to learn to count..
2008.Sep.15, 07:31 PM

Interesting thread. I noticed that shiner is in constant hosp now...this must really be pissing you off SG...particularly since no matter how much people argue the results speak for themselves.

Sometimes I think might be better just to stay off the forums and concentrate on the game.
2008.Sep.15, 07:37 PM

airmax Wrote:Interesting thread. I noticed that shiner is in constant hosp now...this must really be peeing you off SG...particularly since no matter how much people argue the results speak for themselves.

Sometimes I think might be better just to stay off the forums and concentrate on the game.

:roll: :roll: :roll:
2008.Sep.15, 07:38 PM

I try to keep my opinions about the game and it's players to myself. Most people have been pretty good to me anyway. A word of advice is to learn when to bite your tongue. Until you are the absolute best player in the game there is always someone that can take you behind the wood shed. In this type of game just stfu and play or be prepared to spend a lot of time in the hospital. I don't agree with it but there's not really another option. Freedom of speech is great but it doesn't exist in rl and doesn't exist in AL so get used to it and get some loud music and ruin your hearing.

Aww the twinks are all gathering together!
2008.Sep.15, 07:49 PM

[Image: jedi_squirrels.jpg]
2008.Sep.15, 08:05 PM

BlackHand Wrote:I try to keep my opinions about the game and it's players to myself. Most people have been pretty good to me anyway. A word of advice is to learn when to bite your tongue. Until you are the absolute best player in the game there is always someone that can take you behind the wood shed. In this type of game just stfu and play or be prepared to spend a lot of time in the hospital. I don't agree with it but there's not really another option. Freedom of speech is great but it doesn't exist in rl and doesn't exist in AL so get used to it and get some loud music and ruin your hearing.

now this is a wise man, i agree with you bro
2008.Sep.15, 08:11 PM

Way to validate my point my hospitalizing me SG. Maybe If you read my message properly you would see I give no hint as to my opinion of you rather the wider consensus.

Leave my alone bully.
2008.Sep.15, 08:13 PM

I rarely keep my option to myself, but I think most player know that 98% of the time know I'm joking around, and the other 2% that's what makes me the deadliest person in the game. Besides everyone that can beat me.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!