Take your beatings with a smile
2008.Jul.24, 12:43 PM

falkon Wrote:
shadowinc Wrote:lets see he traidboy pulls anouther scam and again he whines because people hosp him,well i can tell all of you hosping him i think he likes the attention,i have had my run ins with him to and a few chioce players asked me to give him a chance i did and now he pulls it again,good luck beating on somebody who seems to keep SCAMMIMG AND ANNOYING THE drek OUT OF EVERYBODY, :roll:
go to HELL shadowguard!

lol, SON I AM HELL,so i will see you when i return home,but now i will hosp you alot,have fun downtown in the hosp
2008.Jul.24, 12:55 PM

shadowinc Wrote:
falkon Wrote:
shadowinc Wrote:lets see he traidboy pulls anouther scam and again he whines because people hosp him,well i can tell all of you hosping him i think he likes the attention,i have had my run ins with him to and a few chioce players asked me to give him a chance i did and now he pulls it again,good luck beating on somebody who seems to keep SCAMMIMG AND ANNOYING THE drek OUT OF EVERYBODY, :roll:
go to HELL shadowguard!

lol, SON I AM HELL,so i will see you when i return home,but now i will hosp you alot,have fun downtown in the hosp
im not ur son.. so watch that mouth of yours. infact its too late, im gonna change my name to sometime real nice before i quit this game. see you later mr SHADOWGUARD IS GAY

our great war is a spiritual war

our great depression is our lives...
2008.Jul.24, 12:56 PM

Someone loves pee-pees.
2008.Jul.24, 12:56 PM

man Grow up
2008.Jul.24, 12:58 PM

falkon Wrote:im not ur son.. so watch that mouth of yours. infact its too late, im gonna change my name to sometime real nice before i quit this game. see you later mr

make sure to leave all ur cash in ur pockets. take everything out of your bank before you quit

ShadowKid Wrote:man Grow up

Why..?

not you lol 14k boy
2008.Jul.24, 01:01 PM

falkon Wrote:
shadowinc Wrote:
falkon Wrote:
go to HELL shadowguard!

im not ur son.. so watch that mouth of yours. infact its too late, im gonna change my name to sometime real nice before i quit this game. see you later mr

go ahead and change your name to anouther funny name about somebody even if its me ,do you need some ideas son
2008.Jul.24, 01:05 PM

To help him out you could do a poll of new names for him lmao
2008.Jul.24, 01:07 PM

shadowinc Wrote:
falkon Wrote:
shadowinc Wrote:
falkon Wrote:
go to HELL shadowguard!

im not ur son.. so watch that mouth of yours. infact its too late, im gonna change my name to sometime real nice before i quit this game. see you later mr

go ahead and change your name to anouther funny name about somebody even if its me ,do you need some ideas son
YEA. GIVE ME AN IDEA WITH YOUR NAME PUNK

our great war is a spiritual war

our great depression is our lives...
Thread Closed