Take your beatings with a smile
2008.Jul.23, 10:49 PM

Hmm..
2008.Jul.24, 03:16 AM

its funny how they even dare have the cheek to say all this bout taking things to the forum but they just made a post called ''another con artist'' and it sounds to me like they are crying little eyes out and whining about there little armor gone missing, if you checkmost of the negitive posts in the forum you'll notice that its mainly the dissidence talking all the trash and beating on people for no good reason, well ive had enough of this harassment and im speaking out!

our great war is a spiritual war

our great depression is our lives...
2008.Jul.24, 03:18 AM

im not to worried aboutt he armor some one offered to pay me for it i just rather you be punished for trying to screw me also i wouldve never said anything about this is the forum if you wouldnt have blocked my mail

http://www.whodatjunkie.com
2008.Jul.24, 03:24 AM
Take your beatings with a smile
K'naan-Smile

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Jul.24, 09:55 AM

Falken if ur from the south (part of london) you dont moan, your from west london they moan change ur description on ur forum profile
2008.Jul.24, 09:56 AM

ohh shit, i didnt even kno there were profiles

kick the real world in the sac
2008.Jul.24, 10:32 AM

lets see he traidboy pulls anouther scam and again he whines because people hosp him,well i can tell all of you hosping him i think he likes the attention,i have had my run ins with him to and a few chioce players asked me to give him a chance i did and now he pulls it again,good luck beating on somebody who seems to keep SCAMMIMG AND ANNOYING THE CRAP OUT OF EVERYBODY, :roll:
2008.Jul.24, 12:19 PM

shadowinc Wrote:lets see he traidboy pulls anouther scam and again he whines because people hosp him,well i can tell all of you hosping him i think he likes the attention,i have had my run ins with him to and a few chioce players asked me to give him a chance i did and now he pulls it again,good luck beating on somebody who seems to keep SCAMMIMG AND ANNOYING THE drek OUT OF EVERYBODY, :roll:

That my friend is very true.He had his opportunity.A brief history lesson on this player is that he scammed a couple of newbie players about 5 months ago and created alot of posts lying through his back teeth.He was summonly blacklisted by alot of players and took a right good beating.He then seemed to turn a corner and made a few deals kept his head down and got on with things.The beatings stopped and his name was forgotten.He had a second chance.By now though we should all know that leopards cannot change their spots,he has returned to all our attention after another scam. R.I.P Triadboy Evil
2008.Jul.24, 12:26 PM

shadowinc Wrote:lets see he traidboy pulls anouther scam and again he whines because people hosp him,well i can tell all of you hosping him i think he likes the attention,i have had my run ins with him to and a few chioce players asked me to give him a chance i did and now he pulls it again,good luck beating on somebody who seems to keep SCAMMIMG AND ANNOYING THE drek OUT OF EVERYBODY, :roll:
go to HELL shadowguard!

our great war is a spiritual war

our great depression is our lives...
2008.Jul.24, 12:27 PM

Holy hell. He freaked out..
Thread Closed