The Fourth of Gymboree!
2008.Jul.01, 10:28 PM

From my understanding its a last man standing, meaning the last guy left in that district will be proclaimed the winner
2008.Jul.01, 10:29 PM

This sounds way more interesting than another variation on the same old contests.

Run with it; competition is more fun when the loser's feelings are hurt.
2008.Jul.01, 10:37 PM

i rather a random comp where anyone could win

http://www.whodatjunkie.com
2008.Jul.01, 10:40 PM

For $1,000 I will play, but, I might as well just hand it over to those who will inevitably win.
2008.Jul.01, 10:51 PM

I want a contest about which player can do most attacks in a week Biggrin

One 1st prize for EP refill and one without.

Just to witness the death of the 15min courtesy rule.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Jul.01, 11:01 PM

Zen's idea sounds interesting of course i'd be up for it but i'd also like to hear a lil more... it would def be weird attacking alot of lvl 10's if only to get them outta the way. :roll: :?

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Jul.01, 11:12 PM

Druchii Wrote:I want a contest about which player can do most attacks in a week Biggrin

One 1st prize for EP refill and one without.

Just to witness the death of the 15min courtesy rule.

I would like to nominate you as Barack Obama's running mate this November. Citizen requirements be darned.
2008.Jul.02, 01:30 AM

The whole special district sounds like a nifty little contest but i would much rather see it as more of a regular contest but make it level orientated.

For instance on the first saturday of each month all players level 1- 15 have their contest then on each successive week a different level range has one.

Now as for this weekend. a contest more akin to the Halloween contest would be adequate. Though I do think if you had one that was more or less activity based you would likely get different winners than the usual top contenders.
2008.Jul.02, 02:13 AM

the key to this is the zerk option. there has to be at least a few people who can zerk loki and wook. it would all come down to coordination between these players.
IMO anybody could win it if the top 1-5 players got knocked out amoung the first.
this would be an individual contest won by a group of players playing to help one person win.
2008.Jul.02, 03:51 AM

Health points should regenerate, but items should not be allowed. Not only are powerful high levels already favored, but allowing items such as a nimbus would favor the rich, many of which are the top players.