Name change's
2008.May.14, 01:25 PM

Some of you need to relax.

It's a game. Moreover, it's a game of attacking others, committing crimes and going to war. It is, by its nature, a game of violence. And I talked some smack; I enjoy talking smack. It's one of the things that makes this game fun. I'm not someone who simply enjoys training and making my character strong. Chill out, people.

And clearly this whole thing upsets you, SG. Any time you want to borrow my hankie, you can.
2008.May.14, 01:43 PM

grabtindy Wrote:Why are you posting a fairly innocuous in-game mail from him on here? Its not like it helps your case, it just makes you look like you can't solve your problems on your own.

That's the word of the day.... innocuous.

Back on topic.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.May.14, 01:46 PM

hahaha i used that word the other day and someone stopped me and said "whoa, SAT word."
2008.May.14, 01:50 PM

was he like... whoa?
2008.May.14, 01:52 PM

If you have a name That you like and you chose to own it you should be able to purchase the rights to that,just as you buy a car registration plate.It would last as discussed already for 150 days.

My name if i kept it forever would not need to be owned by me as thats my name.But if i wanted to change it for christmas it would be good to be able to protect it. 50 or even 100 credits and no-one can take that name for 150 days.
2008.May.14, 01:57 PM

Sheesh. Can you change your name at all after paying that?
2008.May.14, 01:58 PM

"Possessions are fleeting." - HJS
2008.May.14, 02:00 PM

Jenkem's goes on like he's an angel but isn't.

He actually sent me some rude mails and i didn't even do anything to him. This is actually why i'm hosping him.

Name Changing is at your own will but i feel strongly about stealing names. I mean my name could be stolen and i may never get it back again. but thats all part of the risk of changing your name
2008.May.14, 02:02 PM

If there was something like a 30 consecutive day minimum requirement to "purchase" a name license, perhaps it wouldn't lead to people buying other people's names just to do it. And of course they'd have to be renewed every month or so.

Having credits as the price is a little too steep though I think.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.May.14, 02:08 PM

zenith Wrote:Having credits as the price is a little too steep though I think.

Yes, I concur. The price should be affordable for everyone.

An requirement of.. let say.. owning the name for 30 days before you would register for an license to keep would be nice.

As for price, I think 1000 would be good enough. Remember, those low level players don't make so much money. I remember, when I first started, paying for the first 500 buck class was very tedious.