protection code
2008.May.02, 04:57 PM

Oh My bad zen I was laughing at the hypothetical bit... I'll fix it.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.May.02, 04:57 PM

Love the idea, Mud........as long as that protection wears off over time of course

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.May.02, 05:19 PM

Would rather have to be a bribe to the cops to get them to not intervene in the beating to make it last longer.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.May.02, 05:21 PM

I like it as long as the cost is there for each Hosp'er.
2008.May.02, 05:25 PM

Fractaleyes Wrote:I like it as long as the cost is there for each Hosp'er.

do you mean even if it's a new person doing the attacking?
2008.May.02, 05:56 PM

Yeah, the cost should be for the hospee, not the hosper.

If Player X is hospitalized 15 times in one day, then the cost to hospitalize player X is determined accordingly, regardless of attacker.
2008.May.02, 06:02 PM

Fractaleyes Wrote:Yeah, the cost should be for the hospee, not the hosper.

If Player X is hospitalized 15 times in one day, then the cost to hospitalize player X is determined accordingly, regardless of attacker.

But what if Player X starts some shit with someone totally separate from the incident(s) that caused the 15 hosps Player X has already received, why should he be penalized by having to pay that much?

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.May.02, 06:05 PM

Why code it then?
2008.May.02, 06:09 PM

Fractaleyes Wrote:Yeah, the cost should be for the hospee, not the hosper.

Wrong.
2008.May.02, 06:10 PM

Fractaleyes Wrote:Why code it then?

obviously some sort of coding will be in place, that's why.

I'm not to keen on the hospee instead of the hosper being tracked, but that's what debate is for.