protection code
2008.May.02, 02:48 PM

Get rid of it.
2008.May.02, 03:18 PM

zenith Wrote:I like the idea of making hospitalizations cost more to perform in exchange for removal of the protection code, but I still think we will have this discussion in another 6 months because it's tough to limit yourself to appropriate punishment without going overboard. That's what the protection code is intended for, so you don't have to make that judgment yourself.

** Ironically, the person who hit for 522 minutes did it again for 428 on the same player right after they stimmed out and complained that it wasn't enough.

if that is the case i think it should cost more and i know alot of players will gladly pay the extra points,but i also understand about making a player stop playing is why the code was put in,it just gets bad when somebody likes to run their mouth and then whines about being hit,then does it again to top it off, i know there is a block feature and in my case i should use it, but then that person mails others talking smack,so from there it takes it to a new lvl
2008.May.02, 03:25 PM

just rid the code, maybe pay 4 more energy? i dont care just rid the code, it bites
2008.May.02, 04:33 PM

strange idea...

How bout after a set number of hospitalizations on the same player it starts also costing money to hosp that player, on a rising scale.

reason

The admissions staff and ER nurses union are sick of seeing the same guy over and over and are charging a fee/bribe for their extra effort.
2008.May.02, 04:38 PM

Nice idea Smile

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.May.02, 04:49 PM

Would the cost be billed to everyone?

Say, Howl is hosp'ing Behemoth (completely Hypothetical), and does so to the point that it is now costing her $257,368 for the next hosp, does OEF5 have to pay the premium, or is it on a hitter by hitter basis?
2008.May.02, 04:50 PM

hitter on hitter basis i persume
2008.May.02, 04:52 PM

I'm thinking something like a crew of thugs representing the hospital employees are strong arming the attacker to pay up before being allowed to hospitalize again.

The hospital administration has no idea any of it is going on.
2008.May.02, 04:53 PM

Fractaleyes Wrote:Would the cost be billed to everyone?

Say, Howl is hosp'ing Behemoth (completely Hypothetical), and does so to the point that it is now costing her $257,368 for the next hosp, does OEF5 have to pay the premium, or is it on a hitter by hitter basis?

roflmfao 8)

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.May.02, 04:54 PM

It might be funny but I like the idea.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin