Poll: Over the last 6 months, has your interest in AL increased or decreased?
Increased
Decreased
[Show Results]

POLL: your interest in AL
2008.Mar.31, 07:35 PM

declined. Unless I dump a few hundred real dollars into this game there's not really anything left for me to do.
2008.Mar.31, 08:50 PM

ive only been on almost 2 months but i am ADICTTED :shock: Biggrin lol
2008.Mar.31, 09:02 PM

Quote:Once again, skipped all the previous ones.

This game just keeps getting better if you keep knowing the other players better.

The politics of that game are phenomenous.
- unknown living creature, Downtown Police Station AL38, some cell. where it smells like cheese >_<

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2008.Mar.31, 09:47 PM

civilkyanite Wrote:declined. Unless I dump a few hundred real dollars into this game there's not really anything left for me to do.

This is a true statement and it really seperates the pack once level 22 is hit. If you don't drop down th cash to get the Villa you are taking the long, uphill, windy road to getting pwned by folks who drop the cash. It is a game and real life money is a pretty big factor in becoming bigger and bigger!!

I love it though! As w00k always said, just look at it like an Xbox game. Every month your normally spend about $60 a month, so it's ok to spend $60+ a month on AL lol Well, that is at least my justification and it seems to make sense in my simple mind.
2008.Mar.31, 09:54 PM

w00k must play alot of X Box games...
2008.Mar.31, 09:59 PM

Fractaleyes Wrote:w00k must play alot of X Box games...

I don't even own one, it was just a ploy to get my referral to donate lol

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Mar.31, 10:01 PM

w00k Wrote:I don't even own one, it was just a ploy to get my referral to donate lol

BEST ANSWER EVER

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2008.Mar.31, 10:02 PM

Its not just the villa. Once you're in that lvl 20-30 area, you need to think about dropping big loot into endurance as well. At least if you want the big boy guns.

I'd rather spend that $60/month on booze to get cocked on so I can log in at 3am and start saying things like "This person has AIDS" or "This person is inadequate in the pants" or "This person only has money to spend on AL because they are a recovering addict who needs a new addiction to blow his coke money on".

But that's just me.
2008.Mar.31, 10:05 PM

w00k Wrote:

ROFL!!!!!

Gornikel Wrote:
Quote:Once again, skipped all the previous ones.

This game just keeps getting better if you keep knowing the other players better.

The politics of that game are phenomenous.
- unknown living creature, Downtown Police Station AL38, some cell. where it smells like cheese >_<
WTF??!!
2008.Mar.31, 10:28 PM

w00k Wrote:

YOU LIAR!!!!! Twisted Twisted Twisted