Poll: Over the last 6 months, has your interest in AL increased or decreased?
Increased
Decreased
[Show Results]

POLL: your interest in AL
2008.Mar.31, 02:35 PM

can you make a roller coaster option?
2008.Mar.31, 03:03 PM

MrsHyde Wrote:Although i've only been playing for a lil over a month, I have to say i'm totally addicted Biggrin

Tell me about it, the kids say they want there mummy back and I on first name baisis with all the fast food delivery drivers in the area :shock:

Oh and if im offline for a few days after this post its because I have had my fingers broke lol
2008.Mar.31, 03:16 PM

zzzz53 Wrote:
w00k Wrote:what is AL?
lol lol lol lol Arrow Idiot It means AwakenedLands
You answer him and he's the idiot?? :shock:
2008.Mar.31, 03:19 PM

zzzz53 Wrote:

wow, zzz53 you are a total dufus. next time i'll have to remember the [/sarcasm] at the end of my post. and btw, hope you like the nurses Smile

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Mar.31, 03:21 PM

O! I forgot, I would be lying if I say my interest went up after quitting... twice...

New school system!? Here comes my nightmares again!
2008.Mar.31, 03:23 PM

zzzz53 Wrote:

Well DUH!!

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Mar.31, 03:39 PM

There have been peaks and valleys in my dedication to AL.

From when i started almost a year ago on the whole my interest has increased.
2008.Mar.31, 04:39 PM

i voted dec, only because I want some new content and i think gang war changes could have waited... (and by that i mean leaving gang destruction alone and not ever introducing pillow fights) in exchange for new content.
2008.Mar.31, 04:44 PM

TheGeek Wrote:i voted dec, only because I want some new content and i think gang war changes could have waited... (and by that i mean leaving gang destruction alone and not ever introducing pillow fights) in exchange for new content.

Declined for sure and a great time to bring back the gang deletion option..

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
2008.Mar.31, 04:46 PM

chance Wrote:Declined for sure and a great time to bring back the gang deletion option..

qft