Update
2013.Mar.19, 11:02 AM
RE: Update
Surrender? To what war? A retard trying to start trouble is hardly a war, in my eyes.
2013.Mar.19, 11:05 AM
if, and this is a pretty big if, you ever find a women and have a child, it will be ironic if they have some sort of birth defect.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2013.Mar.19, 11:44 AM
Yeah, but they'd still be smarter than you, for sure. Your Downs knows no bounds.
2013.Mar.19, 11:56 AM
[Image: tumblr_inline_mfrfn6GOeL1r1wwon.gif]

2013.Mar.19, 12:01 PM
Exactly. I'd suggest you get castrated,so you don't populate the world with 'your kind'.
2013.Mar.19, 12:24 PM
back on topic

UPDATE: 36th is getting pummel'd

2013.Mar.19, 12:47 PM
Beating on someone who's sitting There must be hard for someone as gumpy as you, bird.
2013.Mar.19, 12:50 PM
as i said tommi, if you are so distraught over us attacking your gang, i'd suggest you mail headbustin and go from there. we weren't the ones to play kitten and pile on top of a war. like when asylum was beating you all down...we never even looked your direction.

so chill out man. it was your call.

UPDATE: tommi is still mad

2013.Mar.19, 12:55 PM
You assume, but you're the only ass of the situation. I'm simply giving you some time. Let you think you're a winner with your gold star board. If you keep wanting to play after a certain point, then I'll come say hello.

Until then, stay mad, bird. Stay the unpopular gump you are. I'm in the 50 district, which I've seen you in only once, for someone who's on a warpath.
2013.Mar.19, 12:59 PM
you're boring, taco. and your 'insults' are very revealing as to what your closeted skeletons may or may not be.

from outside looking in, you seem pretty upset.