Poll: should admin stay out of pvp money disputes?
This poll is closed.
yes 64.00% 16 64.00%
no 36.00% 9 36.00%
Total 25 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

scamming
2012.Apr.25, 03:12 PM
RE: scamming
(2012.Apr.25 03:10 PM)sickness Wrote:  ...i could be wrong but this game at this point lacks 1 thing and its admin that are active

before i could even type it.

Wu tang
2012.Apr.25, 03:18 PM
(2012.Apr.25 03:10 PM)sickness Wrote:  i myself feel i was said best when some one said in rl they have courts to deal with such things ......here we have admins , im gettin the feeling bird has been ignored ...i could be wrong but this game at this point lacks 1 thing and its admin that are active

just my 2 pennies

again, has nothing to do with a specific instance. if it did, i would have posted this 4 mos ago when someone lifted 1.75 mil off me and still plays.

i would just like clarification of the game rules or an addendum.
2012.Apr.25, 03:23 PM
(2012.Apr.25 03:01 PM)spacebird Wrote:  while this is a game in which people commit 'crimes', it is a game first and foremost, therefore, it has rules. it just so happens that one of them is that scamming someone is not allowed. i didn't make the rule, and i'd be a lot richer (with many more enemies) if scamming was not against the rules. hence the question posed in this thread. has nothing to do with any specific instance, though i think that if a rule is in place that it should either be enforced or removed.

This is a game of criminals, but scamming other players by using game mechanics to your advantage is not tolerated.

Yea and just like crimes its only not tolerated if you get caught. So step up your game con men.

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2012.Apr.25, 03:27 PM
true only if you get caught. and if there is no one to catch you its void.

you are under the assumption that the admins care a about this game.

Wu tang
2012.Apr.25, 03:42 PM
the question was a general question about how the people that play the game feel about admin getting involved in personal disputes regarding monetary and item transfers.
2012.Apr.25, 04:11 PM
(2012.Apr.25 03:23 PM)Monk Wrote:  
(2012.Apr.25 03:01 PM)spacebird Wrote:  while this is a game in which people commit 'crimes', it is a game first and foremost, therefore, it has rules. it just so happens that one of them is that scamming someone is not allowed. i didn't make the rule, and i'd be a lot richer (with many more enemies) if scamming was not against the rules. hence the question posed in this thread. has nothing to do with any specific instance, though i think that if a rule is in place that it should either be enforced or removed.

This is a game of criminals, but scamming other players by using game mechanics to your advantage is not tolerated.

Yea and just like crimes its only not tolerated if you get caught. So step up your game con men.

jail monk

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2012.Apr.25, 04:21 PM
jail monk
[/quote]

no you got it wrong its Jail monk lol

get it right

did you really post that or did the voices i hear start typing to me ?
2012.Apr.25, 04:35 PM
you say potato i say go fuck a goat....
This post was last modified: 2012.Apr.25 04:36 PM by GlennQuagmire.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2012.Apr.25, 05:02 PM
(2012.Apr.25 04:35 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  you say potato i say go fuck a goat....

lmao that should be your sig

did you really post that or did the voices i hear start typing to me ?
2012.Apr.25, 06:55 PM
I see what you mean as I know the persons involved with the belt thing my personal opinion is as the sender didn't check who he was sending too after being prompted then the person reciving the belt shouldn't have to send back because he didn't ask for it

Your mumma
Thread Closed